Chapter 10

Colby's POV

I was crumpled against the invisible wall that was keeping me from Sam as I watched his body slouch over as I cried. When he lifted his head up, the girl and the invisible wall was gone. I was a small ball on the ground sobbing not really sure what to do.

"Ahhh" He said as he looked at his hands "having a body is so much better. Now come here Colby don't you want to be with your boyfriend?" He asked as he held out his arms to me. I scooter away from him in fear as I shook my head.

"Y-your not my boyfriend." I said through my tears as I looked at him.

"Colby of course I am. Come here please, I don't like seeing you like this" he reached out his arms for me and I looked at him. Maybe he fought her off and it really is him. Everything was ok and he was really here. I slowly stood up as I took a step toward him

"Come on baby it's me I promise I'm right here" he looked at me with his beautiful soft eyes and I relaxed and started to walk toward him but then I saw something flicker in his eyes. Sam and I have always been able to communicate through our eyes and I watched his eyes as I stood very still.

'That's not me. Colby I'm still here but she has control of my body. You can save me I just need you to try ok? Don't let her trick you. I love you kitten.'

"Colby? Love are you ok?" Sam asked looking at me.

"If it's really you what am I to you? If it's really you you would know what I'm talking about" Sam looked at me stunned and confused. He sat there thinking and he looked a little angered and I had a feeling she was trying to get the answer out of Sam. I took that moment to lunge at her and pin her to the bed. He gasped and looked up at me in shock.

"Wait please." He gasped out and I froze. "Your my special baby and you always have been. It's me I promise" I looked into his eyes and I saw the pain and could almost here the screams as she choked him forcing the answers out of him.

'Help' was all they said. He told me I knew how to save him. I smiled and relaxed while I tried to think. There was obviously something I could do to save him. Then it clicked, the only way to help Sam was to give him enough strength to fight her off and the one thing that pissed Sam off was the thought of me with brennen. I smiled as I looked at him and I ran my fingers through his hair

"Good because there's something I wanted to tell you." I saw her stop whatever she was doing to him and both of them were paying attention to me.

"What is it love?"

"Well it's about brennen and I" I started and I saw the heat flick behind his eyes"

"Okay what about you and brennen?" She asked calmly. If I had believed it before I wouldn't now.

"I had gone and seen brennen a few days ago and....there was almost this like spark. He and I ended up making out and well......"

"What?!" His anger and heat broke through her and then he reached up and gripped his head.

"No...what the hell are you doing ?" She hissed at me as Sam curled in a ball. I kept going with a smirk knowing it was working.

"Well one thing lead to another and, he made me feel...so good so, so heavenly. He was hitting everything perfectly." Sam cut me off with a scream of pain but it wasn't his. He was fighting her, his anger was enough.

"Come on sam fight her. Keep fighting her please." He was rolling on the bed screaming and clutching his head until he stopped suddenly. I looked at him nervously not sure what had happened as he was laying on the bed panting. When he looked up at me his eyes were filled with anger.

"You better have been lying about everything you just said involving Brennen." He said cooly. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him.

"Everything I said was about you. The only difference I made was I changed it to brennen because I knew it would make you mad." I whispered softly in his ear with a smile. He sighed and blushed hugging me close to him.

"Thank you for saving me Colbear" he whispered as he started shaking a little.

"Of course Sammy Id do Anthony for you." I held him close to me and kissed his forehead softly. We sat there for a few minutes before he sighed and slowly pulled out of my arms looking at my bruises and cuts.

"We should get home so I can clean you up." He said as he looked at me with soft eyes. I nodded and climbed off of the bed and held my hand out to him. He took it and stood up grabbing the camera as we walked out.

...

Once we got back to the car we did our outro and we turned off the camera climbing into the car. Sam would not let me drive so I sat there holding his hand and resting my head in his shoulder as he drove home. Once we got there he carried me to the bathroom and set me on the counter, pulling out the first aid kit. I whimpered slightly knowing the pain that would come, and Sam looked up at me with his soft eyes and he gently ran his fingers through my hair

"It's gonna be ok I promise"

Sams POV

Colby nodded and sighed still looking up at me nervously. I gently kissed him before I started to open the first aid kit. I took a cloth out of the cabinet and put some of the rubbing alcohol on it. I gently tilted his head to the side exposing the cut on his neck. He tensed and bit his lip knowing what was coming. I sighed and gently placed the cloth on the cut and he let out a groan of pain and a whimper as I started to clean his cut. There were many more yelps groans and whimpers as I cleaned and bandages all of his cuts, but it was soon over and I was gently holding him in my arms as I smiled.

"You're safe now and I'll protect you, forever and always"