Chapter 3

Sams POV
The words had just left my mouth. We had to act out fan fiction...together. I don't really know how this is going to play out but I'm not excited for it. I'm afraid my emotions are going to take over and I'm going to ruin our friendship. Colby sighs, gets up and grabs his phone.
"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Inviting a friend over to film some of it for us." He says as he taps his screen. Oh great another person to be around if I lose control. I sprawled out on the couch and started to scroll through Instagram using my second account. It was the only account I could use that would give me the ability to look at some of the solby accounts without Colby knowing. I scrolled through some pictures of us and some quotes and short story's when Colby jumped right next to me. I quickly pressed the home button and went to a different app to scroll through.
"AJ should be here soon," he said as he scrolled through Instagram.
"Ok." We say I'm silence while we scrolled through our phones. I glanced up at him and noticed that he had some sauce on his face from lunch.
"You have something on your face dude."
"Ugh this always happens to me." He pulls out his phone and uses the camera to locate the splotch on his face. He tries to lick it off but it's too far away.
"No it's like right here," I say as I use me tongue to lightly clean the spot. I realize a little too late what I'm doing and I look away feeling my face heat up. I expected Colby to get up and walk away or something but Instead he stated laughing.
"Thanks dude," Colby said with the biggest smile on his face.
"Yea sure," I mumble a little confused. Either way I'm such an idiot. We sit on silence until AJ arrives, then we walk to the bedroom to film everything. The first two were pretty easy, one of us read the fan fiction while the other acted out what he was doing. For the first two AJ was the girl in the situation since it was through the girls eyes. And now.... it's time to film the one about me and Colby. Oh god.

The beginning wasn't too bad, I mean I had to jump into Colby's arms and stuff but it wasn't bad. But all too soon came the time to film the very end. It was going to be the most awkward thing we have ever filmed.
"Ok Sam you ready?" Colby asked after we read over the fan fiction.
"Yea," I sighed. The fan fiction stated that I was to sit on my bed and "jack off" to the though of Colby fucking me. I went and sat on my bed with no shirt on and started acting. Oh god this is so bad, I thought. Then right on cue, Colby walks in and pulls me off of the bed and we stare into each other's eyes. They were such a sharp blue and his body looked so perfect, it was so hard to not lean in and kiss him right then and there.
" Annnnnnd we're done." AJ said as he turned off the camera.
"Thanks AJ can you just leave the camera by the computer I need to talk to Sam about something," Colby said not taking his eyes off me once. What did he want to talk to me about? He didn't look mad, but then again his eyes never really gave up much emotion. AJ walked out of the room and the two of us stood there in silence.
"So what is it yo....." I begin but before I can even finish my sentence he crushes his lips onto mine. St first I don't know what to and I stand there frozen, but I quickly regain my senses and kiss him back. I tangle my fingers in his hair and he hooks his fingers in my belt loops to pull me closer. I feel him smile into the kiss and I smile too, I have been waiting for this moment since I met him in band camp. Colby starts to backup toward the bed and he is pulling me with him. I follow obediently and as we reach the bed Colby turns me around so that I'm sitting on the bed with my legs dangling off the side. He stands in between them and starts to grind into me slowly as he starts to suck on my neck, a moan slips from my mouth involuntary.
Colby's POV
As I'm kissing Sams neck he lets out a soft moan. I laugh against his neck.
"Does Sam like that?" I whisper as I grind a little fast and start to suck on his neck a bit. He nods and lets out another moan. I run my hands down his chest and pull at his belt loop, asking for permission. Just as Sam nods his head the door opens again. Sam and I quickly jump apart as Corey walks into the room.
"Hey guys what were you doing in here that makes Sam look so red?" He teased. Out of the corner of my eye I saw how red Sams face really was. I smiled to myself.
"Just renacting some fan fiction." Sam stuffers. I laughed under my breath, I guess I make Sam nervous, good to know

Hey guys thank you to all of those who read my story. What do you guys think? And if you have any ideas let me know bc I really don't know where to go from here. Or at least not far enough. Well see you guys later 😘