Chapter 38

Sams PO

I gasped and screamed out in pain but realized I wasn't actually shot. It was a paintball gun that Elton had. I was still holding Colby and when I fell I landed right next to him so I quietly whispered to him to let him know it was fake. He gave my hand the smallest squeeze to let me know he understood and we both lay there pretending to be dead.

"Noooo!" Elizabeth was sobbing as she struggled against Martin who was holding her back with tears in his eyes. "What the hell is your problem?! I swear I'm going to kill you!"

"Now they won't be tortured from their decisions."

"What?" She gasped through her tears.

"They won't be embarrassed by their stupid video choices" Corey said and he started laughing. I smiled and  Colby instantly sat up and picked me up as we both growled and Elizabeth and Martin screamed as they scrambled backwards. We all roared with laughter as they caught their breath.

"You guys suck!" She growled as she walked over to us and hugged us tightly. We hugged her back and still laughed lightly.

"Welcome to TFIL Elizabeth"

"Yea uh huh." She mumbled as she calmed down a little and hit both of us. "I thought you two were dead. Jesus"

"We aren't that easy to kill. You know that." I said softly and she laughed and rolled her eyes

"So what you guys prank each other as initiation?"

"Yep. And now that that's over you can relax and only worry about it during prank wars" she hit us both and we got up as we smiled and I walked over to the camera. "That was the best prank we pulled in a long time."

"Yea and they're gonna get their asses kicked for it" Elizabeth teased and smiled as we shook our heads.

"Well Colby And I have to wash off-"

"Which will be done separately" Corey chimed in and we laughed.

"Really? How are you gonna stop us?"

"I'm the one with the paint gun"

"And I got shot in the head with it so I doubt you can do anything to me" Corey laughed and loaded the gun and pointed at us.

"Let's see." Colby and I grabbed clothes and we laughed as we waited and we counted down from three once Elton grabbed the camera and we were running and jumping. I got hit in the side and Colby got hit in the leg but we somehow made it to the bathroom and locked the door. We laughed and Colby walked to the shower and turned it on. I pulled off my clothes and he was peeling his off then he picked me up and pinned me against the wall of the shower and kissed me sweetly. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tangled my fingers in his hair as I wrapped my legs and arms around him as I felt desperation coursing through my body as I pulled him close to me. He laughed and bit my bottom lip hard. I moaned loudly into the kiss and I held onto him tightly as I started clawing at his back and whined

"Fuck Colby do something!" He laughed and kissed along my neck as he whispered.

"But love I am doing something" he purred and I whined louder.

"Colby!!" He laughed and slowly started to grind into me making me moan as I smiled. He held my  hips so I couldn't move and he was grinding into me slowly, torturously making me moan and whine at the same time. "Daddy" I whined without thinking and froze the instant I said it. I was bright red and Colby looked at me a little surprised.

"Did you just call me daddy?" I nodded slowly and looked away from him. I was so embarrassed I didn't even know what to think. But he simply purred and started grinding on me harder. "Well princess you should know that you have to be patient if you want to get your fun." I moaned at his words and melted into him as I bit my lip hard and looked at her with lustful eyes.

"Please daddy please. I need you now."

"Give me one good reason"

"Because you drive me crazy and I can't live without it" I said looking up at him pleadingly and I saw him shudder before he lifted me up higher and sank inside of me causing me to moan deeply. "Oh fuck" I rested my head on his shoulder knowing it would be there eventually as he slowly started to fuck me while kissing the skin along my neck tauntingly.

"You like this don't you?" He whispered and I moaned more and dug my nails into his shoulders.

"Y-Yes d-daddy" I moaned out with a little whimper and he picked up the pace.

"Such a slutty princess for daddy aren't you? Wanting me in you so you feel good never caring how you get it."

"Always daddy" I said lustfully before moaning and kissed him hard as I held his face in my hands. He smirked and kissed me back harder and with more aggression which was causing me to melt and I just couldn't take it. The knot was already forming in the pit of my stomach and I clawed at him while Corey was banging at the door.

"We'll unlock this door you two." He called

"Be scarred at your own risk Colby caulked back before thrusting harder into me and I was screaming loudly now. Desperate whorish moans were leaving my lips as he was drilling into my prostate relentlessly until Corey opened the door and in that moment I let go. Letting the most blissful feeling course though my body as I came hard on his chest and Corey and Elton were watching in what I assumed was horror as I screamed out Colby's name and he released inside of me a few seconds later groaning against my neck. Once we came out of our highs and we had caught our breaths I looked back at Elton and Corey who were standing there in shock.

"That's why you don't walk in on us have sex"