Chapter 32

A/N: hey guys!! So I have a question. Should I just end this story soon and leave it at that or should I make a sequel from the twins perspective? Let me know what you guys think in the comments.

Sams POV

We went to visit Liz everyday once she was awake, but something was wrong when we got there today. She was usually smiling and happy and joking, but today she looked scared out of her mind.

"Lizzie? Hey what is it?" I asked as I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. She jumped and looked at me before relaxing, but only a little bit.

"H-he's back. He's back and he wants to take me again. He's gonna hurt him please you have to stop him" she was on the verge of tears and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey hey hey. It's gonna be okay. Matt won't get to Martin, you know none of us would let that happen."

"He was here today," she whispered softly "he was here and he told me that I shouldn't have picked Martin. I should have picked him. He thinks he can take better care of me then Martin can. He's trying to control me again. What if he takes me away? Like Harley and Katrina? What if he kills Martin? I can't lose Martin daddy, I can't I just can't." Colby was next to me now and he knew what she was going through. He wiped some of her tears away and looked at her with soft eyes.

"I know princess I know. You're not gonna lose him I promise. He'll be okay. All of us will keep him safe from Matt." She looked up at us and nodded as she held onto us tightly, taking a few deep breaths as she nodded.

"Please....I need him to be safe."

"He will be. We promise." I said as I gently kissed her hand.

"Thank you." She smiled softly and Martin walked in a few seconds later which made her smile more as he walked over to her and kissed her forehead.

"Hey beautiful, are you okay?" He asked once he noticed her tear streaks. She nodded and kissed him softly.

"I was just being paranoid. I'll be alright. And I better now that you're here." She said as she pulled him into the bed with her. Colby smiled and we sat in some of the chairs at the side of the room as he kissed along my jawline slowly.

"She's gonna be okay. He won't hurt her." He whispered to me softly and I nodded as I leaned against him.

"I know, none of us will let anything happen to either of them. We know what that's like"

"Exactly" He said softly and I watched as Martin play with Elizabeth's hair which made me smile.

"They really are like us though." I said as I rested my head on Colby's chest and he laughed softly.

"Yes they are, and I totally remember being like this at home one time after bringing you back" I nodded and sighed as I watched them. They were so precious, and I could never let anything happen to them, ever. It would break my heart.

A few weeks later

Colby's POV

Liz has been home for about a week and Martin hadn't left the house. Partly because she didn't want him to leave, and partly because he didn't want to leave her. Which was fine because we were in our living room by ourselves a lot. And at the moment Sam very much liked this fact. He was on my lap and he ran his fingers through my hair and bit his lip as he looked at me.

"Someone's a little needy today aren't they?" I taunted as I looked at him.

"I have no idea what your talking about" he responded innocently with a light smirk. I smirked and pinned him against the couch as I kissed along his neck.

"You're sure? So you don't want me to fuck you senseless? Alright then." I started to pull away but he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"God I hate when you know how to play with what I want." Sam groaned and I laughed as I grinded into him.

"Oh so this is what you want? I thought you said you weren't needy today"

"I might have lied a tiny bit."

"Oh so your lying to me now?" He giggled and kissed me sweetly smiled which made me smile as I kept him pinned to the couch. Sams fingers were tangled in my hair as he kept me as close as possible and he flipped us over. He pinned my hands to the couch and kissed along my neck as he started tugging down my shorts as fast as he could. "God I love when you get all desperate." I whispered as I bit my lip, which made him smirk.

"Oh, this turns you on?" He taunted as he dragged his nails along my chest. I nodded and squirmed under him a little as I whined a little.

"Ride me beautiful. Come on I know it's what you want" I teased with a lustful glint in my eyes that I knew drove him crazy. He smirked and pulled off his shorts and boxers as I pulled off my boxers and reached up, grabbing his hips as I smirked. "You ready baby"

"I'm always ready for you" I smirked and double checked to make sure the blanket was near by before I slowly lowered him onto my cock as I bit my lip. I loved that he always wanted it rough, he was always so tight when he took it like a good little slut. I let out a soft grunt as I felt his muscles clench around me.

"Fuck I love when your so tight." I purred and he hissed slightly before moaning and digging his nails into my wrists. I bit my lip as I watched him, his mouth open a little as a soft moan escapes his lips with his head hanging foreword in pleasure, his hands on mine as I guide him up and down, up and down on my cock a little faster than before.

"Fuck Colby yes!" He moaned deeply and I must have nicked his prostate. I smirked and pulled him close to me, kissing him sweetly as I slammed him down on my cock with a soft moan. He tangled his fingers in my hair and kissed me back passionately as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I moaned and pulled him even closer as I clawed at his back, our tongues dancing together as he rode me hard.  His tongue ran along the inside of my cheeks, the roof of my mouth, tangled with my tongue, anything that he knew would drive me crazy, make me desperate, make me cling to him as much as possible. I held him tightly against my chest and he moaned louder and louder as I felt the knot building in my stomach. I dug my nails into his shoulder blades, letting him know I was close. He smirked and started kissing along my neck as he whispered.

"Me too baby. Just a little longer" I tilted my head back and smirked as I moaned softly as he bit at the skin on my neck, and left bruises all along the side of my neck. After a few more seconds I arched my back, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as I moaned loudly and came deep inside of him, which also set off his high. We moaned each other's names into each other's necks to try and keep quiet as we slowly rode out our high. When Sam slowly pulled himself off of me I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around us.

"God I've missed that so much" I breathed and he nodded with a smile.

"You always know how to make me feel good. And those marks are gonna look great on camera" He taunted as he cuddled close to me and slowly drifted off to sleep as I rubbed his back