Chapter 20

Sams POV

We just came back from Linda's office and I had the biggest smile on my face. My mom had bought everything in both colors so that she could help with the gender reveal without knowing the gender. I was so excited to tell everyone in a few hours. I looked over at Colby who rested his hand on my thigh as he glanced over at me.

"I think Devyn might have a heart attack" I said with a laugh and Colby shook his head.

"I think everyone will. The girls will be squealing and the guys will be wishing us luck, but also promising to add their influence."

"That's true. I'm really excited to see what the fans think."

"I think the fans will demand we show them everything we do, and every milestone that we can get on video because they want to be apart of it all."

"Yea," I looked down at my bump and smiled "your gonna be born into fame, everyone will want to know everything that happens." Colby laughed and smiled, gently rubbing my stomach. We got home ten minutes later and my mom helped us set up the balloons that were attached to the cards that would tell everyone if it was a boy or a girl. At least that's what my mom thought it said. Ben set up our phone and when we nodded at him he started the livestream. He laughed when like 30,000 people joined in like three seconds.

"Well clearly everyone is excited for today" I said laughing as Colby was standing behind me with his hands on my stomach.

"I know, everyone cares about what happens in our lives" he said to me softly as my family was standing in front of us and Ben had set the phone on a tripod. Devyn finally sent me a text telling me that she had it set up on the TV and that everyone was downstairs. I smiled and nodded at Colby who smirked.

"Are you guys ready?" We asked and my family cheered and clapped making me laugh. I looked over at Colby with bright eyes. "Oh the count of three?" He nodded.

"One...."
"Two..."
"Three!" We both pulled a string and the blue and pink balloons floated up. Each had a card that said twins and my mom and Allison gasped and squealed. I laughed and Colby gently kissed my jawline.

"Oh my god your having twins?!" My mom squealed as she ran up to us and I nodded.

"A boy and a girl" I said and she squealed again making me laugh.

"All the fans are irrupting in happiness"
Ben called from the phone and I smiled looking over at the camera as I rubbed my stomach.

"Now we get to have an Elizabeth and a Jayden" I grinned and Colby nodded, nuzzling the side of my head.

"Oh my god I can't wait" Allison squealed. I laughed and then looked over at the phone.

"Someone here will be recording at random point through these nine months, and after Elizabeth and Jayden are born there will be an edited video that we release about the entire journey." I smiled and Colby nodded.

"That way all of you can see the crazy weird stuff that Sam does" he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"And every time Colby has a mini panic attack or spends twenty minutes fussing over me like I'm five" I teased back and Colby bit my ear playfully.

"Excuse me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You heard me. Well we'll see you guys next time, adios" we kissed the camera and Ben ended the live stream. Then he walked up and hugged me with a smile. I hugged him back and ruffled his hair with a grin.

"You excited to be an uncle little bro?"

"Duh, ad not even an uncle of one angel, it's an uncle of two angels." I laughed and smiled and shook my head.

"A dork as always" I teased and he lightly smacked my shoulder. "You know it's true."

"Yea I know" he laughed and walked back to ally and my mom. Colby smiled and slowly started to kiss along my neck, making me bite my lip and moan softly as I smiled.

"You really wanna do this right now?" I whispered as I reached back and ran my fingers through his hair and he smirked.

"Oh I very much do" he whispered as he started leaving hickeys along my jawline and I bit my lip harder, holding back moans. "You know you want this, it's been what four? Five months since we've done anything?" He whispered against my neck, making me shiver.

"Fuck, I hate you know exactly how to get what you want" I purred softly as I closed my eyes. He smiled and took my hand and lead me inside the house, and to our room. He locked the door behind us and gently pressed me against the door as he went back to kissing along my neck as I tangled my fingers in his hair with a sigh. He smirked and left hickeys along my neck as he gently rubbed my stomach, making me smile. He slowly pulled my shirt over my head and slowly kissed along my chest and stomach and I closed my eyes, running my fingers through his hair as I smiled, loving the feeling.

"You like this don't you?" He whispered to me "You like that I have this affect on you, that I can make you feel like this" I nodded and looked down at him with lustful eyes and he smirked. "You know we can't do that baby."

"I know but I need something" I whined tangling my fingers in his hair. He laughed and pulled my sweats and boxers down, slowly slowly running his hand along the underside of my cock making me shake and let out a moan.

"Oh you like that don't you?" He purred and I nodded as he slowly started to jack me off. I moaned a little louder and tilted my head back slightly with a smirk as I closed my eyes. He knew literally everything about me. Knew my weak spots, knew what to say, knew what to do, knew how to make me happy or needy or lustful. He knew everything and I loved him for it.