Chapter 10: Ferris Wheel

Three New Texts From Jacks😍:
Teagan...please talk to me.

I'll fix this. I want everyone to know.

I miss you...

I sigh harshly knocking my phone off the bed. I cover my tear stained face. It's been two days since I stormed out on Jackson. It's the middle of the night and I just want to disappear. I'm tired of crying and just wish he was here but he's not and I can't think straight any more. My phone buzzes from the floor.

New Text From Jacks😍:
Teagan please meet me tomorrow. I'll be waiting in the cafeteria for you.

I don't pick it up and I pass out before too long only to be awoken by my alarm. I huff dragging my body out of bed seeing it's rainy and the day is as gloomy as me. I throw on a turquoise sweater and a pair of leggings pulling on my brown boots and grabbing my bag. I notice my phone on the floor and pick it up. I open his texts sigh harshly.

To Jacks😍:
Like I have a choice. We go to the same school.

I don't expect a text back as I reach for the door knob heading out of my room.

*

I take a big breath before swinging the door open to the cafeteria. I step in scanning the room before taking a seat seeing Jackson talking to Cali. I frown softly before laying my head down sobbing softly. "Hey everyone if I could please have your attention!" I lift my head to see Jackson standing on the table. I see everyone turn to him as they get quiet. "Thanks. I'm gonna say something I should have said a week ago and I'll shout it from every table in this room if that's what it takes." He extends his hand to me. I sink down and he pulls me up anyways. "This is my girlfriend. I have been hiding her and that's not fair because..." He turns to my tear stained face. "I love her." He says wiping away a tear. "I don't care who hates me. I don't care who disowns me as a friend because this girl means so much to me." He presses a kiss to my lips. "I love you." He whispers. I stare in awe at him. "Please stop crying." He says wiping my face. I press my lips to his wrapping my arms around his neck. I hear everyone clap. "Mr. Peters! Ms. Reynolds!" I swallow as I turn to see the principle. He climbs down helping me down as well. "What in God's name has gotten into you two?! Detention after school!" He says before storming off.

I huff feeling Jackson take my hand. "Baby please forgive me." I huff. "What were you talking to Cali about?" He smiles. "You. Teagan I'm not ashamed of you. I don't care how many fountain drinks get thrown at me or how many friends I have after this. I love you. I've realized that while you were gone I was sadder then I was when Sarah left. Teagan please-"

I press my lips back to his. "After that Jackson how could I not take you back. That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." He smiles wrapping me in his arms. "I'm glad you're happy. Now that that's settled you look very beautiful today." I hum.

"Woah excuse me Mr. Nice guy. I watch my sister cry for two days straight and now you want to tell her you love her?!" I huff. "Zane-" "No Teagan!" Jackson let's his arms fall from around me. "Zane I can't make you believe anything that comes out of my mouth but I really do love her." He scuffs. "Come on Teagan." I step away from him. "No..." He looks at me in shock. "What?" I take a breath. "No. I love him too." He gasps at me before just stepping away.

"Teagan..." I kiss him. "He'll get over it. I love you Jackson." He hums. "I love you too baby girl."

*