Chapter 46: Zane Visits

*Two Months Later*

"Jackson..." I groan hearing the arm clock go off. "It's time to get up." He hits the snooze button pulling me close. "No way. There's only two weeks left until your nine month mark. This baby could pop at any minute." I smile. "Jackie you have to go to school. Besides the doctors say I'm not do for at least another week. Please just go to school." He frowns. "But what if she does come early." I smile. "You'll be the second to know after the ambulance. I'll keep my phone on me at all times okay?" He huffs. "But I don't wanna go." He says like a child before wrapping his legs around me. "Stop..."

I laugh. "Jackson!" I try pushing him off. "Get off!" I laugh some more as he wraps his arms around me. "Mommy?" I reach up clicking the lamp on. "Hey sweetie." She frowns holding her pony. "Is daddy hurting you?" Jackson unwraps himself from me. "No no sweetie. He was just playing around Sadie." She pouts sticking her bottom lip out before letting it quiver. "Daddy used to hurt me." He shushes her before scooping her into his arms. "Sadie shhh. It's okay sweetie. I'm never gonna hurt you or mommy and most definitely not Emma okay? It's okay. I love you." She clings to him. "I love you too daddy. I had a nightmare and I got scared. I thought...I thought you were him."

He kisses her head. "No sweetie it was just a dream. How about you sleep here with mommy and Emma while I get ready for school." She frowns. "I don't want you to go to school again." He smiles. "I don't either sweetie but I have too." He sets her in bed next to me. He kisses her head. "I love you Sadie." She smiles. "I love you too daddy." I comb through her hair as he leaves to get in the shower. It's not long until she's knocked out. I slip out of bed and down to get a cup of juice from the kitchen. Jackson comes through tugging the dark grey v-neck over his head.

I smile. "Hello there handsome." He smirks showing me a toothy grin. "What are you doing out of bed?" I sigh. "Getting some juice." He hums kissing my head rubbing his hand up and down my back. "You shouldn't be up this early." I huff. "I'm always up this early. You know my back kills me. But it's all worth it to me. Even if I never fit into my lacy B size bras again. It's so worth it." He cups my face kissing me softly. "I'm so glad you think so baby." I place my hand on his stomach lightly. "Now about you leaving..." He hums. "You know I have to as much as I hate to." I nod with a pout prominent on my face. "I know we just miss you."

He kisses me again but this time it's more firm. "Oh I miss you guys so much. A little too much some times but I have to support you baby girl. I would hate myself and no offense my life if I just sat back and let you pay for everything I wanted and needed. My baby girl needs to be spoiled and I'll work hard to make sure her along with my little girls are very spoiled." I smile humming. "We already are. We've got the best fiancée and father anyone could ask for." He pecks my lips. "I'm happy you believe that."

I roll my eyes. "Shut up you know it's true." He smiles. "It's too bad you can't stay because I could use some...attention." I say gripping his shirt gently in my hand biting my lip. He backs me to the counter. "How much attention? I've got a little time." He says pressing his lips to my jaw. "You don't have enough time Jackie." He hums sucking lightly. "I make time for you baby girl." I hum wrapping my arms around his neck sighing softly. "Just think. I'll be back to my old self in like a month." He nips at my neck. "Unless you get pregnant again."

I tug on his hair. "Jackie if you get me pregnant again this soon I will divorce you before we are even married." He smiles moving to a new spot on my chest. "Hey airhead our daughter is gonna ask questions about these." He hums. "Oh hush. You love them." I smile. "I do. But Sadie..." I let my head fall back. "There it is." He whispers lightly sucking on my skin. I pull his lips up to mine. "You need to go to school and all of a sudden I'm tired and need to get back to Sadie before she wakes up." He smiles scooping me up. "I gotcha love." I hum trying not to fall asleep on his shoulder. He lays me in bed pecking my head before turning the light out. "I love you Jackie." He smiles. "I love you too Teagan." That's the last I remember before dozing off.