Chapter 36: Thousand Dollar Gift

"Daddy you're home!" Sadie says wrapping her arms around one of his legs. "Hey cupcake! Where's mommy?" She points up to the railing where I'm standing. "How was school?" I ask and he smiles. "School was good." There's a knock on the door and Jackson scoops Sadie up heading over to answer it. "Oh hey Jess." She smiles. "Me and this little bug had a tea party set for today." She giggles. "Can I barrow her?"

Sadie looks at him. "Can I go daddy please?" He nods as I head towards the stairs. Once I'm down he's shutting the door stepping over to me. "How was you're day off?" I hum. "Long but much needed. What about you're exam? How'd it go?" He cups my face. "Guess who got a 550 on the business exam." I place my hands on his hips. "I'm gonna say you and guess that a 550 is good." He hums. "The highest is 600."

I gasp. "Oh I knew you could do it Jackie." I say wrapping my arms around his neck standing on my toes. He hugs me back. "I'm so happy baby. They even said I might graduate sooner. Instead of eight it may be six." I smile widely. "We should celebrate." He smiles. "I'd love to go out for dinner." I grip his shirt lightly twirling it in my fingers.

"We can do that but..." I lean into him. "I had something else in mind." He hums. "Are you sure?! I don't want to hurt the baby." I laugh some. "You can't Jackie. That's just not how it works." He kisses me softly pulling his jacket off. The black biker one I love so much. "I love that jacket." He laughs. "Why love?" I shrug. "It just makes you look so dangerous and handsome. I don't know."

He smiles kissing me again. "I think this baby has you all out of wack." I pout. "Maybe Jackie but I know what I want and I want you're body on mine." He huffs. "I really hope the baby can't hear us." I pull him closer. "Are you gonna give it to me baby?" He smirks. "Like I could say no. After all we are celebrating." I hum pressing my lips to his and he holds me against him like he'll lose me.

My phone starts to ring in my back pocket and I push him back some to answer it. He attaches his lips to my jaw. "Hello?" I hum trying to push him off but he won't budge. "Oh hey daddy." He bites me and I lock eyes with him biting my lip before tugging on his hair making him growl lowly but continue his much desired assault nonetheless.

"Hey how's everything?" I glare at Jackson. "G-good daddy." He lifts me placing me on the arm of our couch. "Are you alright?" I hum. "Of course just busy so to speak." I throw my head back before pulling his lips to mine. "I can call back later." I sigh. "It's fine daddy you were just checking in. I was supposed to but I haven't in awhile. Is it okay if I call you back in about thirty minutes?"

Jackson makes a face at me. "Maybe an hour?" He rolls his eyes huffing knowing he has to take it. "Sure. I love you." I smile. "I love you too daddy." We hang up and he cups my face. "I'm gonna need more than an hour." I hum. "You can make it quick baby." He wraps me in his arms. "I thought this was my reward but I guess I can make it quick." I let my nose touch his. "O-ok Jackie. Gosh sometimes you just make it so hard to say no." He hums. "Do you want to say no? I mean it's gonna be just us together in one of the most loving ways possible." I stare breathless at him.

"I trust you Jackie with my life okay but I don't want to over do it. I am still having a baby." He hums. "Baby girl I care more about you and this baby than anything. If you say stop than it's finished. I want you and our little bean to be just perfect okay?" I nod. "I love you." He hums. "I love you too." He leans into me. "I think I was about..." He pecks my lips. "Mmm here." I hum against his lips. "Jackie what if I had never met you?" He smiles. "I'm not sure." I frown. He kisses my lips. "Don't baby I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. The what if's will drive you crazy."

I look up at him. "What if I wasn't pregnant?" He frowns. "Hey babe stop. Come on happy moments. Let me love you baby I promise I'll do it right." I smile. "You're right. I'm sorry." He cups my face. "You get a little unsure sometimes it's normal. Now let's celebrate." I smile as he wiggles his eyebrows kissing me. I laugh against his lips and he pinches my side.