Chapter 22: The Condo

I groan softly in the morning rolling over though I'm half asleep. "Yes..." I hear him softly pant but I blow it off. Maybe it's just in my head. "Mmm baby...don't stop...please..." I open my eyes turning to see him still sleeping. "Jackson! Wake up!" He stirs some and I shake him lightly. He wraps me in his arms. "Baby I just had the best dream." I laugh. "I know you talk in your sleep." He opens his eyes. "You heard all that?"

I laugh turning over. "Yeah I did." He pouts. "Why'd you wake me then?" I roll my eyes even though my backs to him. "Because I didn't want to hear it." He places his head on my shoulder. "But you love my praises." He says kissing my neck softly. "Good girl. Do it again. Just like that. Baby don't stop." I blush harshly. "Shut up Jackson."

He hums softly. "Don't be like that Teagan." I huff. "Please just let me sleep Jackson." He huffs. "Fine." He gets up and I hear him leave. I close my eyes trying to go back to sleep but I just can't. I groan loudly. "Stupid Jackson..." I mumble under my breath. It's not long before I hear his heavy footstep coming up the stairs. "Baby I brought you some cake and there was a box on the table addressed to you." I sit up taking the cake from him. "The box is yours Jackson. It's your 'thank you' gift." He laughs. "When they say over night shipping they mean it. He sits next to me before opening his mouth asking for a bite of my cake. I huff giving him one. "Thanks babe." He opens the box to find a no name box and inside is his silver watch.

"Thanks baby. I love it." I smile. "It was gonna be a Rolex but someone had to give me a budget." He sighs. "I don't need a Rolex Teagan." I frown. "CEO's have Rolexes Jackson. I wanted to buy you you're first one. Even if you didn't wear it." I take another bite of cake and he turns my face to his. "That's very sweet baby but I don't want you spending three thousand dollars on something I won't wear."

I frown. "I just wanted to get you something special. Instead I got you a cheap watch off eBay." He cups my face. "Baby everyday I wake up next to you is you giving me something special. I love this cheap eBay watch and when I'm CEO it'll be the only one I wear." I smile. "You mean that." He nods. "Of course I do." I lay my head on his shoulder. "I love you Jackson." He hums. "I love you too Teagan."

*

"Are you sure Teagan?" I nod. "Yes please Jackson. I want to go see the apartment. I'd rather buy it as soon as possible." He huffs looking at the watch I bought him. "Well we have three hours until mom gets off and she'll be bringing Raelynn home so sure." I gasps hugging him. "Thank you Jackie. You're the best." He kisses me softly. "That's all you babe." I hum kissing him gently. "Go get dressed." I nod jumping up from my spot on the couch heading up the stairs. I slip into a T-shirt and paired jean shorts.

I grab my purse and phone running down the stairs

I grab my purse and phone running down the stairs. "Jackson I'm ready!" He smiles emerging from the living room. "You look great. Now come on baby girl. We have an apartment to buy." I take his hand before exiting the house. "So where exactly is the house?" I smile opening my phone.