Chapter 19: Telling Raelynn

I let my head lay back against the tub. The warm water soothes my skin. It's almost eight now and we got home at around four. I'm just soaking silently in Jackson tub. He said he was gonna bring me something to drink. He had only been gone for a cup minutes when I hear the bathroom door open and slam shut. I open my eyes that I hadn't remembered closing.

"No go away Jackie!" I look seeing Raelynn with tears running down her face. There was enough soap bubbles in the tub to cover my body so I wasn't too worried. "Raelynn come on open the door. I'm sorry." She sobs. "Raelynn..." I speak softly but she jumps. "I didn't mean to scare you. What's wrong?"

She cries and rubs her eyes. "J-Jackie's leaving!" I sigh. "Jackie swore he'd never leave! Promised he'd always be her for Rae Rae!" Jackson huffs. "Raelynn I'm sorry. Please. I do love you." She folds her arms. "Rae Rae doesn't love you!" I know those words were like daggers to Jackson. I hear him step away. "Raelynn you don't mean that." She shakes her head. "No but he's leaving sissy. I know that means your leaving too." I sigh. "Come sit Raelynn." She sits next to the tub and I sigh. "Jackson is doing what he really wants. He's doing something that in a few years is gonna make him really happy. I know that Jackie loves you more than anything and he wishes he didn't have to leave you. I promise that I'll make him visit very often and you can even talk to him everyday through the phone." She rubs her eyes. "I want Jackie happy. I just don't want Jackie to leave sissy." I frown. "I know and we don't want to leave you either Raelynn but if you love Jackie than the right thing to do is to let him do what makes him happy." She pouts. "So if I love Jackie I have to let Jackie go?" I nod. "Jackie doesn't want you sad either so he's gonna do the best that he can to see you as much as possible." She doesn't say anything. "Just do me a favor. Go out and talk to him. Tell him how much you love him. Tell him how you feel Raelynn." She nods. "I can do that. Thanks sissy." I kiss her head as she wraps me in a hug. She leaves and I pull the plug on the bath tub.

I climb out getting dressed in my undergarments. I wrap myself in my rob before walking out. Raelynn is sitting on Jackson's chest. "I libelous this much Jackie." She says with her arms open wide. And Jackson does the same. "I love you this much." She giggles. "Jackie you love me more." He nods. "Yeah I do Raelynn." She hugs him. "I'm gonna miss you Jackie." He frowns. "I'm gonna miss you too Rae Rae. But I'm gonna visit as much as I can and maybe we can convince mom to let you come stay a few days." She gasps. "I'd really like that Jackie." He taps her nose. "Have you brushed those teeth?" She nods. "Come on then. It's bed time." He scoops her up glancing at me.

"Goodnight sissy." I hum blowing a kiss. "Goodnight Raelynn." I watch them leave before dropping my robe to find a new pair of sweatpants and a crop top. I hear him step back in with a small laugh. "What are you doing?" I take my robe back to the bathroom.

"Getting ready for bed. By the way you owe me relaxing bath." He smiles widely at me. "What?" He steps towards me taking my hands. "I would like to take you out. My mother is here and it will probably be the only night for a whole that she is." I sigh.

"Where are we going?" He smiles. "I don't know. I just wanted a night out." I hum. "Only if we can stop at Krispy Kreme's on the way. I'm craving donuts and could probably use some coffee." He kisses my head. "Sure. Come on get fancy." I laugh heading to rummage through my bag. He takes a shirt and some jeans changing. I find this cute black long sleeve crop top and a light grey skirt to go with it.