Chapter 16: Skipping School

"Would you hold still Teagan?" I groan. "I just want to sleep." He smiles. "I just need to look at your hands." I sigh. "Piece of advice next time don't get drunk to kill a headache." I glare at him pulling my hands back. "I've changed my mind. I'll just let them fall off. Thanks." I go to get off of the counter and he holds my thighs down with his hands. I look up at him. "No you're gonna let me look at them. Please."

I nod incoherently. He unwraps them humming before shoving them over the sink and pour more stuff on it. He wraps them again and smiles. "You can go now if you'd like." I take his hands placing them on my thighs before pulling him forward to kiss me.

It gets a little heated and I pull back for a breath. "Teagan I really wish you could just make up you're mind." I furrow my eyebrows. He grips the back of my thighs pulling me forward some. "Do you want me or do you not?" He pants against my cheek. "I'm scared." I whisper. "You're always going to be. Don't you trust me?" I nod immediately. "Then fall into my arms baby girl." I close my eyes taking a breath and nod. He presses hid lips to mine carrying me to his bed. "What about your mom and Raelynn?" He shakes his head. "My mom is taking an earlier shift and Raelynn is at school and so should we but I decided to stay home and take care of my hungover girlfriend." He kisses down my neck and I sigh. "Well Mr. CEO of only they could see you now. Skipping school to have sex with your girlfriend."

He bites me and I groan feeling him blow on it. "This is the thanks I get for trying to take care of you. Fine up you go we will be going to school." I take a fistful of his hair attaching my lips to his neck. "No no. You've got yourself in too deep baby." I pout some. "Unless you'd rather leave me all alone." He roughly pulls my lips to his before ripping his shirt from my body leaving me in my undergarments. "Oh baby you are just absolutely stunning." He attaches his lips to my collarbone. I let my head fall back and he hums. I sit up on my knees taking the hem of his shirt in my hands. I pull it over his head to lean on the floor next to mine. The only thing left were his pj bottoms.

I hook my fingers in the hem just enough to grip the pants. "Do you feel like a big man on campus baby?" I breath into his ear. He nods. "Prove it." He pins me to the bed kissing every inch of my body whispering soft praises. "Be gentle. And careful." He smiles. "Baby I wouldn't dream of hurting you. I'll go as slow as you like."

I sigh. "Honestly I just want to know how much you care and how much I mean to you Jackson." He hums. "Of course. This is all about you baby girl." He coos softly and I lay my head back praying this isn't something I'll regret later in life because right now. I wanted it. I wanted it more than anything.

*

I groan softly. I hear him shush me kissing over my face. "Are you okay?!" I nod. "Just a little sore." He pulls me closer. "I'm sorry." I shake my head. "Don't be. I wanted this Jackson. It'll go away. I love you." He kisses my head. "I love you so much. I'm gonna shower and then I'll run you a bath so you can bathe while I am cooking something to eat." I smile. "Baby you're the best but you don't have to cook. Just order something." He sighs. "You can't let me go all out can you." I hum. "Actually I want to go all out for you. When I get out of the bath we are going out. I'm doing breakfast and shopping. And don't even try to object. We never got to celebrate."

He hums. "I think we kinda did." I roll my eyes. "You disgust me." He brushes his nose against mine. You weren't saying that an hour ago." I huff. "Shut up before you dig a hole you can't climb out of." He laughs some. "Okay fine. I'm getting up." He doze and I wrap myself further into the sheets. "Oh and babe..." I gun looking down at him. "You look absolutely beautiful." I groan with a big smile and he winks before disappearing into the bathroom.

*

I pick a white pair of jean shorts shimming them up my body. "I love watching you shimmy into your jeans." He whispers leaning against the door frame. "Yeah yeah." I pull one of his grey shirts from the closet tying it in the front.