Chapter 41: Jackson Comes Home

"Mmm..." I sigh softly. "Jackie..." I whine throwing my head back. He lifts his face pulling my body up into his. "I love you baby girl." He hums kissing me roughly. I gasp softly for air as he pulls back. "I love you too." I reach up to touch him hearing this buzzing.

I open my eyes softly frowning some. "Crap..." I sigh softly hitting the snooze on the alarm. I rub my eyes and then feel Sadie touch my leg. "Were you dreaming about daddy?" I blush clearing my throat. "Yeah sweetie. I just miss him." She frowns. "I miss him too." I scoop her up. "How about I cook breakfast and when he gets home we can celebrate yeah?" She nods. "Can we do daddy's favorite ice cream too?" I nod softly. "Sure thing kiddo. Now go pick your outfit for the day and I will get ready." She nods getting up. I huff and the phone rings. I answer it softly. "Hello?" I can practically hear his smile. "Morning baby girl." I hum. "Morning Jackie." "Daddy! Daddy!" Sadie says running in. "Sadie wants to talk." I give her the phone and she says hello as I get up waddling to the bathroom. When I step out all I hear is... "Mommy was dreaming about you." I huff softly biting my lip as she says goodbye and gives me the phone. "Hello?" He hums. "So..." I groan. "Please don't bring it up." He laughs a bit. "I think it's cute that you dream about me when I'm away." I rub my face. "Um...yeah..." He pauses for a minute. "It was one of those dreams huh?" I sigh. "Jackson I have to get Sadie and me ready for work. I'll see you later today." I know he's smirking as he hums. "Bye Jackson." I hang up and throw my phone on the bed. I rummage through the closet for an outfit as it dings and I roll my eyes.

New Text From Jackie 😘💕:

Really baby it's cute. But we can discuss this matter later. 😉

I roll my eyes typing a text back.

To Jackie 😘💕:

I hate you so much right now. We want you home and we want some love and this is the thanks we get. 😒

I hit send but it's like his text comes immediately after.

New Text From Jackie 😘💕:

That's not all you want baby. I'm sure you'd love...

I frown softly before quickly typing back.

To Jackie 😘💕:

Why'd you stop?

I know he's smiling because once I read his text my smile spreads across my face.

New Text From Jackie 😘💕:

Because if I was there you would have stopped me anyways. I do love you beautiful even though I make you hate me some time but I can't wait to come home to you tonight. I'll let you get ready for work. I've been telling these nurses all night how much I've missed the three of you. Baby that pretty face belongs to me. Make sure the world knows it because one day I will. 😘💍

I bite my lip pressing call. He answers quickly and I smile. "I love you so much." He hums. "I'll see you real soon baby. I love you too." We eventually hang up and I get me and Sadie ready to go.

*

"So he is coming home today?" I nod softly. "Yes and if they try to tell me other wise you better believe somebody is gonna hear from me." She laughs. "Has it been awhile?" I shake my head. "But it's a hell of a thing Jess to be pregnant." She giggles. "Yeah well don't be scaring the little one she can come over whenever." We were currently walking down the hall from the cafeteria at the orphanage. Sadie wanted some juice so I left her to her coloring to go get some. "Of course not. Why do you think she comes over so much." She laughed. "I kinda figured." Eventually we part ways and I step into the room to see Sadie just coloring away.