Chapter 48: The End

*Three Months Later*

At first it was hectic. I never knew how much work it could be to take care of a knew born. Thanks to the help of Jackson we got it done. Though now she's only three months. That's not really a big change.

I hear her crying softly on the monitor. I stir awake throwing the covers off me. I get up heading into the nursery which is next door to Sadie's room since we moved. She is laying there crying and when she sees me she starts to calm as I pick her up. "Are you hungry sweetie?" I sit in the rocker that Jackson got me as a gift pulling down my shirt some. Her fists clench and I smile softly. When she's finished feeding I burp her before rocking her softly back to sleep. I place her softly in her crib checking my phone to make sure the cameras still work. When I'm satisfied I leave heading down to the kitchen. I get to the last step seeing Jackson sipping on some coffee. "What are you doing?" He smiles pushing a cup of juice towards me. "I heard her crying. But you had gotten up before I could. When I seen you feeding her I knew that you'd be up for awhile so I decide I would be too." I take a sip of my drink. "You don't have to do that." He smiles. "I want to besides it's been forever since we've had us time." I nod. "Yeah true. So what did you have in mind?" He shrugs. "Anything." It falls silent. There's been this tension for about a month now and I've never dared to say anything about it because I was afraid he would tell me he wasn't happy with the family or the life I had given him. Eventually he huffs. "Maybe it's just me but do you feel this tension Teagan?"

I nod softly. "Is there something wrong?" I shake my head. "I thought maybe there was something wrong on your part." He shakes his head and the room falls silent again. "Come here." He eventually says to me and I do. He cups my face. "This tension...I've felt it before." He presses his lips to mine pressing my back against the counter. I was almost back to my normal size now just a little pudge left. He moves his lips from my lips to my neck and like a switch everything feels so much better. There's no longer this awkward tension. "Jackie..." I breathe and he hums lifting me onto the counter. "I know baby girl." He brings his lips up to skim against mine and I open my eyes gently look up into his. In an instant he's pulling completely away from me and I frown as he pulls me from the counter taking my hand pulling me along with him up the stairs. He checks on Sadie and Emma before leading us to the bedroom. He pins me softly to the closed door once we are inside. "You're okay with this right?" I let my nose touch his before nodding softly. He presses our lips back together before tugging my shirt off and I do the same with his. "Baby girl you look so perfect." I smile softly pulling his body closer. "You don't know how good it feels to have you so much closer now. That empty pregnant belly was irritating." He attaches his lips to my neck. "I do know. I love being able to hold you like I used to." I sigh softly as he makes his way down to my chest. "Who would have thought we'd be here?" He smiles against my skin as he leaves a love bite. "What having sex?" I smirk. "No you airhead. I mean here." We wraps his arms around me pulling me flush against him as he stands up to let our noses touch. "I don't think anyone would have but I'm glad we are here. I'm so glad." I hum. "Me too." I press my lips to his. "But if we are doing this we might want to pick up the pass. Who knows how long Emma's gonna be asleep." He smirks. "You don't have to tell me twice baby girl." He lifts my legs and I lock my arms around his neck. "But listen to me mister. No. More. Babies." He hums. "Yes ma'am." We share a smile before we kiss long and hard.

This was our knew life. We would love it day by day and it would get easier. Even if this became the hardest part of my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything because well it's also going to be the happiest. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I had the life and trust me I'm having a good time living it.

So this is the last chapter that's why it's so short. I will begin another book that will pick up probably five years later so be sure to look out for that. Thanks for reading.