⛧⛧⛧ II ⛧⛧⛧

2014

Rehabilitation Hospital

~ Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? ~

"Now Katherine, tell me what you saw that night." Dr. Wolker asked Kate.

'Don't you dare to say it!' voice in girls head said.

"I saw... It's just me and no one else." girl looked at the female in front of her.

"Are you sure? Is He speaking with you right now?" doctor wanted to know. Everybody called the voice in Kate's head- He. The voice called itself- The King of Hell.

"No."

'No.'

Kate and voice answered in unison.

'Isn't doctor very oppressive today?' voice said soon after.

Doctor looked upon the girl and eyed her curiously:

"Okay. When was the last time you saw Him or talked with Him?"

'Say... Year!' voice chided.

Young girl furrowed her brows and answered:

"It has been almost two months, ma'am."

"Are you lying to me, Katie?" doctor asked.

'Yes! You were supposed to say a year! Do I need to spell it for you child?!' voice in girls head wasn't happy.

"No. It is the truth." Girl answered.

And this conversation went on for almost two years in total.

Leaving just a broken girl with trust issues, social anxiety and shattered spirit.

Early 2015

Katherine was on medicine that silenced all voice in her head. Most of the time while on these meds poor girl had problems with attention span, motivation, ability to stay awake. Until late 2015, when one day the pills run out, and Katherine stopped taking them. Yet she told her parents that medication was running out. This, of course, ended in them being thrown in toilet.

Voice was nowhere to be heard.

"Is he gone?" Kate asked one morning to herself.

There was no one in her head besides her own thoughts. Pleased sight escaped her.

Following week Kate had this urge to do something bad, something that's forbidden.

"What is wrong with me, again?" she said out-loud.

"Have I always been this way?" she whispered and stood in front of her full-length mirror. Looking at it she saw nothing out of ordinary. She closed her eyes.

'Everything is fine, right? I haven't heard that voice in two years nor have I seen him.'

Well, the girl has seen it or Him just once and even then couldn't make out the face of his. Just his dark hair and expensive looking suit. Kate opened her eyes still standing alone in her room and looking around.

"Everything is just fine." She smiled. Girl went to her nightstand and took comb from it. Silently humming to herself, a song which's tittle was long forgotten. While looking down at her feet she went back to the mirror. Still humming Kate looked up at it.

What she saw next made her drop the comb and freeze.

"Did you miss me, my darling?" Devil himself flashed a teasing smile at you through the reflection.

A/N:

Hello, people of the void!

I am alive and can we talk about the fact that picture up there is so spot on for this chapter?

Also be ready that there will be a lot of song lyrics in the middles.

Maybe I will make a Spotify playlist for this book.(says the person with 23 playlist; while creating new ones for her books, oops I did it again...)

I am sure that I wanted to say something more, but can't quite remember rn... so...

AND NOW, FEAST MY CHILDREN!

Chiao!