⛧⛧⛧XIII⛧⛧⛧

Okay. Okay. Kate had to stop to take a moment and realize where the fuck she was standing right now. At start she had thought that he owned simple flat, you know, why would Devil need something on Earth. Then she got the keys with number 666 on them, real cliché, right? Then, she goes to the given address. Building looking posh and fancy and blah blah. Then finds the right number and goes in.

"Is this his way of saying I own JUST A FLAT?" Kate said out loud once she was inside the apartment. Does he knows the difference between flat and rich ass apartment? Who's show off now?

"Why does he even own this?" she couldn't understand. Actually she didn't have time to understand. The moment she realized that his kitchen is empty of the foods Kate new she had to do serious shopping right now. So he doesn't eat at home or he actually didn't live here. Neither of the options surprised her.

"Whatever." She mumbled and carefully typed address to Mathew.

-You are sure this is your address? - came replay from Mathew.

-Yes. What about it? - She typed back.

-Never mind. See you @ 8? - She received message.

-Ye- she smiled at her own replay.

-Looking forward to it :*- Mathew answered and it was a que that Kate had to get ready for evening. Have to go home and find some clothes. Also need to go grocery shopping.

While she was at home she looked at the mirror. A bit hoping, that Lucifer could appear. But he didn't. So in her biggest handbag Kate putted some clothes. Then with taxi took them to apartment. After that she dragged her feet to closest grocery shop. And buying everything for making pizzas with different toppings, she headed back to Devil's place.

Once there, Kate went to change. The bedroom was spacious and well decorated. Putting on her favorite black leggings and grey t-shirt with snarky comment on it, she was ready to slice and dice ingredients. Why did she even buy this much of everything? There is no way that two people could eat all of this. And she wonders where all of her money goes. Putting that aside Kate's eyes glanced at the bar that Lucifer didn't allow touching. Maybe he won't notice if one bottle goes missing? Kate slipped out of her seat and went closer to the bar. Not that she really understood anything form drinks. She wasn't the person to actually get drunk. So she decided that Mathew would help her choose what to drink. Just to remember not too much. That shouldn't be a problem. Kate thought that she can hold her liquor good for a person who doesn't drink regularly.

No worries, right?

A/N:

This one is a shorty. I think I am back on my track and will be posting again.

Sorry for any errors

Finally done with highschool. Feeling is amazing! Where next?

FEAST PEOPLE OF THE VOID, MY CHILDREN!