⛧⛧⛧XXXIV⛧⛧⛧

Kate was sitting patiently in front of the mirror. Trying to ignore distant gun shots and screams from other side of the wall. What was going on out there? Who was shooting? Who was dying?

"Am I going to die?" Kate asked to herself and looked in the mirror. She missed home so dearly suddenly. Next second Kate heard someone behind the door yelling.

"She's coming! Shoot her!!!"

After that there were several gun shots and then blood freezing screams. Kate pulled her knees closer to her and looked back at the mirror. She counted to hundred when there was explosion blowing out doors and making mirror shatter to pieces. Kate covered her face with her hands trying to protect herself from flying glass.

When she knew the coast was clear she uncovered her face and looked around. To her surprise all the mirror's shards were floating in midair, not touching or hurting her.

"What the?" Kate poked one shard and it drifted away from her touch until bumped into another and set in motion other pieces.

There was coming some sort of music from the speakers, that was gradually getting louder.

~ It's a state of mind, It's a state of grace

Close your eyes, Drift away

The nights are warm and the days are long, come,

Pretty baby, where you belong.

The taste of her skin makes you feel alive

Drive down to Heaven on the 105

Oooh, Everybody needs a little

California

I can be your California

I can be your getaway...~

"GET OUT!" said some woman's voice over the music. Kate looked around and slowly rose up to her feet.

The first corridor was full with dead people. Kate stopped abruptly and covered her mouth with hands.

'You have to move, darling.' Lucifer said in her head.

"I can't." Kate choked out a sob.

'Come on, there is a car waiting for you outside, you have to move.' Lucifer assured her.

"Promise?" Kate wasn't sure.

'Yes. Now run! First turn on the left.' Lucifer instructed.

Every room or twisted corridor Kate passed was full with dead bodies. Yet she didn't see Mathew or Jophiel. Where were they? Kate run through long corridor seeing big doors in the far end. Music still blaring loud throughout the building.

"This is it! This is it!" Kate chanted to herself and pushed open doors to be greeted by sun setting down. With a choke of sob she greeted sunlight. Taking deep breath she laughed to herself and spun around.

Music so loud that it was heard from outside too.

"Come on, we don't have time. Get in." Said some female standing next to black car.

"I am not going with you." Kate took step back frightened by the woman with weird knifes in her hands.

"Fine. But when they get back, you die on your own accord." Woman said and got into the car.

'Get in the car, Katherine.' Lucifer said in warning tone.

"Why?" Kate asked out loud.

'She will take you to safer place.' Lucifer explained.