⛧⛧⛧VII⛧⛧⛧

Next week was literal hell for her. Every time that Lucifer appeared she remembered that damned dream. And she had to shoo him away. Not that he was pleased about it. He clearly wanted to know who was dream about.

Also it was the reason why she now always before bed covered her full-length mirror. Just so he couldn't make any funny business.

"Why do you cover it? I would never stare at you while you sleep." He protested first time she covered mirror.

"Then why do you care, hm?" she said and rose on her tip-toes to reach all the way up.

"You know it's dark underneath here." He showed his dissatisfaction.

"You are King of Hell and scared of dark?" Kate asked and revealed mirror back again and looked at him in the mirrors reflection.

"No. Besides there is light in Hell." He retorted. Kate looked at him.

"Tell me about it." She asked him and sat on ground. He looked down on her. Contemplating if he should tell her. To be frank, Lucifer actually didn't know what he wasn't supposed to tell her because he wasn't supposed to be on this peasant protective initiative on first place. Was this God punishing him even more, like Hell wasn't punishment itself?

"What do you want to know?" he asked as armchair appeared behind him and he sat down.

"Are people really punished there?" Kate asked.

"Yes and no. We punish their souls not people."

"Who are these we?" she asked further.

"Me and my demons." He simply answered.

"Oh, okay... What is Hell like?"

Lucifer sighted and then smirked at her:

"It would be as same as me asking you what is sex like, or what it is to hear to a deaf person."

At first Kate didn't realize what he said. Until, she looked at him with eyes full of shock. How the fuck did he knew that she was still a virgin?!?!

"Devil has his tricks." He chuckled.

"Anyhow, I can't describe Hell for you." Lucifer continued.

"Because you're reliving your worst nightmare over and over again? And that nightmare is different for each person?" Kate asked.

"Yes, and I thought you wanted to know more about Hell, but it looks like you already know everything." He said standing up.

"But I have other questions." She looked up at him. He sighted and sat down again. If anyone walked in they would see a bizarre view: girl sitting in front of a mirror talking to her reflection. But if you knew better then you'd see her talking not to her own reflection but with a man dressed in suit- The Devil himself.

"Like?" He raised one dark eyebrow.

"So... From my understanding, there are other people like me with their angels and demons?"

"Yes, but only angels. Dad doesn't approve of demons." Lucifer rolled his eyes and glass of drink appeared in his left hand.

For a moment Kate stared at the glass but said nothing, after all he was godlike creature.

"I thought that God loves everyone equally, guess not. Can I meet other people who have their guardian angels?" Kate didn't see how Lucifer's eyes narrowed at saying 'guardian angels'.

"Why do you want to meet them? Or should I ask who you want to meet: people or the angels?" he tipped glass at her.

"Both." She answered.

"People don't see their angels and you sure as fuck won't see them too." Lucifer sipped on his drink.

"And then there's you." She said skeptically.

"I am no angel." He said in between sips.

"And one more thing before I cover the mirror and go to bed." She said getting up. He inclined his head for her to continue.

"Can you have physical form?"

Lucifer was little surprised by this question.

"What do you mean? You see me, doesn't it answer your question?" he carefully asked.

"Not... Yes. Yes, it does. Good night, Lucifer." Kate sighted and stood closer to mirror preparing to cover it up again.

"Have pleasant dreams, Katherine." Lucifer stood, nodded his head and vanished.

Young lady was left there with her reflection and nothing more.

A/N:

I decided to be a nice person and post this chapter today. I don't know what time is at your place, but for my it's 7 pm almost 8ish. Even if I feel like shit right now.

Anyways, enjoy this grammar error.

FEAST MY VOID PEOPLE, MY CHILDREN!!!!

Ciao!