⛧⛧⛧XIX⛧⛧⛧

Kate was finally home. By home this time she meant Lucifer's flat. Only thing she wanted to do right now was to fall into the bed and sleep. Pills should be wearing off soon. That was a good sign and she couldn't wait for that moment. She slouched in living room when her phone rang. Why was everybody so interested in speaking with her lately?

"Who's this?" Kate asked because she was too damn lazy to actually check the callers ID.

"Hey, sweetie, how are you?" came her mother's voice from other end.

"Oh, hey, mom." Kate smiled tiredly and went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"I'm good, I'm good. Just came from doctor." She said in monotone voice.

"Did you? How did it go?" mother asked.

"Good but still I need to take the pills daily." Kate yawned.

"I am so sorry to hear that. I know how much you don't like them." Mother apologized.

"I hate them." Kate grumbled taking juice out of fridge.

Her mother asked about other basic stuff until there was a question that she didn't expect to hear from her mother.

"How about boys?" was mother's simple question.

"Excuse me? What?" Kate almost chocked on drink.

"You know me and your dad once spoke about this." Her mom started.

"You were discussing my love life?"

"You are saying like you have one. Do you?" Mom wanted to know.

Yes and not really. Was what she wanted to tell her mother.

"I think there are plenty of men in my life, mom. Besides I'm only 20. I have a lot of time." Kate said choosing words very carefully.

"So there is somebody, then?" mom didn't rest.

"If I say yes, will you stop asking about it?" Kate sighted and walked to bedroom.

"I will, I will." Mom said in cheery tone.

"Tell me about him." She still wanted to know. Kate somehow waited when she's going to ask that. She sat on the bed and sighted once more before falling backwards.

"What do you want to know about him?" Kate asked and rubbed bridge of the nose.

"Just the regular. How does he look, what is he like?" Mother giggled.

"How is this 'the regular'?! I have been single all my life, mom!" Kate yelled and shot up from bed.

Good news- the pills were wearing off.

Bad news- Lucifer was in a mirror.

"Calm down, sweetie." Her mother laughed.

"Just describe him a little. Mother needs to be sure." She continued.

"Fine." Kate rolled her eyes and fell back on bed.

"He is nice. I feel at ease with him and that's why it is very easy to speak with him. He doesn't make me frustrated like some other people." She even did realize that she was comparing Mathew with Lucifer.

"What's his name?" mom asked.

"Mathew. He is really sweet, mom. And I like to spend my time with him. He is blonde with kind blue eyes. Mathew is just so adorable." Kate giggled now.

"I think you have it bad for this Mathew. When can I meet him?" mom laughed.

"Stop it, mom! We aren't even official." Kate said and bit her nail.

"Well, you should be. He sounds really sweet." Mom said and on that note the call ended.

Kate sighted happily and just laid there on bed sprawled out like a starfish.

"He is such a darling." Lucifer suddenly said with distaste.

"How much did you hear?" Kate asked. Somehow she didn't want Lucifer to hear any of this.

He cocked his head as if in deep thought and looked to the ceiling. Choosing between answering her question and asking his own; he chose the last.

"So. When is this going to be official?" He asked and smiled at Kate. If anyone new that it wasn't a kind smile it would be Kate.

"I know you don't like him, Lucifer." Kate said still laying on a bed and looking nowhere in particular.

"Not the answer I was looking for." He hummed to himself.

"I don't know Lucifer! Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week! Why do you care?" Kate suddenly yelled and sat up straight looking at mirror.

"Because--" Lucifer started.

A/N:  Cliffhanger!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ READS! IF I COULD I WOULD GLADLY HUG ALL OF YOU! LOVE YOU SO MUCH, IT MEANS SO MUCH! 

VOID PEOPLE, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

CHEERS!!!

FEAST PEOPLE OF THE VOID, MY CHILDREN!