⛧⛧⛧XIV⛧⛧⛧

8 o'clock

To say that Kate was nervous was an understatement. She was freaking out. She had no idea what to do. Too many doubtful thoughts. Maybe this was a mistake? Was it way too fast? But he was cute. And had a nice personality. What to do, what to do. He's going to be here any second now.

"Calm down. Take deep breath." She said to herself. Subconsciously she wanted that Lucifer would be here and calm her down. But she has been asking him for favors way too much recently. Kate was interrupted from her thoughts when there was a knock at the door.

"Shit!" Kate squealed and got up from sofa to run to door.

"Hi." Smiled Mathew as Kate opened door.

"Hey." She smiled in return and hugged him. "Come in, come in."

Somehow they had ended opening a bottle of red wine and eating the third pizza that night. Sitting on sofa and talking about everything.

"You think that you had bad childhood? Oh man, you haven't met me!" Kate laughed as she and Mathew was emptying another glass of wine. Both of them talked about the childhood memories.

"That's why I am here. To know more about you." Mathew smiled at her fondly. Kate blushed. Was it because of what Mathew said or because she was getting tipsy? She cleared her throat and continued to tell about herself.

"There have been a lot of weird things going on in my life, Mathew." She said as if in deep thought.

"Do you want to talk about them?" he asked.

"Well. There's nothing to hide, right?" she took sip from her glass. Mathew doing the same.

"When I say this, don't judge me, okay?" she looked at Mathew. He nodded at her.

"Part of my life I have spent in hospitals. Which is why I am home schooled." She stared.

"What happened?" Mathew asked and took hold of her hand.

"Let's just say that there are a lot of different ways of meeting different people." She smiled sadly at him.

"Was this friend of yours?" he asked next.

Did she consider Him as a friend?

"Yeah, you could say that." She said as her eyes were fixated on the glass in hand swirling the red liquid.

"You are still friends with this person? They should pay for the things that have happened to you Kate." Mathew said and clicked his glass to hers to get her attention.

"I'm kind of stuck with him. He's the only person that I know here, besides you. Also he has helped me a lot, actually." Kate shrugged.

"I understand but shouldn't he pay for what he has done?" Mathew asked.

"I think he kind of already does." Kate thought about the fact that Lucifer is stuck with her against his will.

"How can you live with yourself knowing that he has done so much of bad things to you?" Mathew wanted to know.

"He's a good friend, Mathew." Kate looked at him. "And that's why I am thankful for him."

"Okay. Enough of people who have been shitty. Let's talk about something else." Mathew smiled at her. Kate cringed at words 'people who have been shitty'. Was Lucifer a bad friend to have? He's just an advisor, right? And so the evening talks continued until it was almost midnight. Chatting with Mathew was so fun and easy. Kate hasn't talked with anybody like that for a while. Lucifer usually wasn't up to talks like that saying that he has other things to handle. Which didn't surprise Kate, he's the King of Hell for God's sake.

Anyway, Mathew drank his wine and smiled at Kate.

"Oh, God! Look at the time!" He laughed.

"Yeah..." smiled Kate.

"I think I should be going." Mathew continued and run his hand through his hair.

"Yeah. But... You know I have a guest room, you can always stay." Kate said without thinking. Showing that it was a bad trait of hers.

"I shouldn't." Mathew said and got up from sofa.

"Come on! I'll make pancakes in the morning, Mathew!" Kate whined and grabbed his hand pulling Mathew back on the sofa.

"Fine. You got me." Mathew smiled and kissed her head. Kate needed about ten minutes to drag her suitcase to the other bedroom, because her tipsy state didn't help. Mathew laughing at her struggle.

"Okay, bad boy, go to sleep." She laughed standing in her bedroom doors.

"If you say so, Kate." Mathew laughed. Kate turned around to go to bed.

"Oh, and Kate?" Mathew asked. She turned around to face him.

"Sweet dreams." He smiled at her.

"You too, Mathew." Kate smiled at him and yawned. Going back to her room.

Not to talk about her restless sleep that night.

A/N:

Here, have an update. right now I am trying to finish last chapters for this book. dont worry theres more to come. if. people of the void will want it, tho.

aLSO: I have a question. what do you think of when you read about Mathew? I dont know why but all I think about is Mathew D'addario (i dont know if i spelled it right tho) I dont even like him, like wuttt???!!?! sorry for any errors! yikes!

have some ideas of where is this all going? love to hear them!

so leave me be for a moment. let me drown in my ice coffee while I try to sum up some shit. also having second thoughts of some chapters.

in a need of more assassins creed... mostly Arno... why isnt he real???!!! i think i should go and play some unity and not giving a flying shit if it comes to midight

thats it

FEAST VOID PEOPLE, MY CHILDREN!

  I want pizza