⛧⛧⛧XXII⛧⛧⛧

Kate rushed in her small flat and locked the door. Dropping all her things on kitchen table she run to her room and let the pillows be her comfort. Yet she didn't let any tears fall from her eyes. That stupid kiss wasn't forth it. Spending her fare share in rehab Kate was left with damaged personality. She didn't like to be touched. Everything was fine until she was the one initiating things or actually wanted to do them. Yes, maybe she wouldn't have reacted in this kind of a way if Mathew had taken it a lot slower.

"Is everything, alright?" Lucifer asked as he appeared in mirror's reflection.

"Go away, Lucifer!" Kate mumbled into the pillow not wanting to look at him.

"I felt your distress. Tell me what happened." He asked again. Kate sniffled and sat up facing the mirror but looking at her lap.

"Nothing. Nothing happened." She simply answered in small voice.

"Look at me and tell me that again." Lucifer said his dark eyes searching girl in front of him. Kate shook her head.

"Tell me." Lucifer asked again but this time in softer tone.

"Everything is fine, okay!" Kate said and looked up at Lucifer, whipping away tear that along with few other had escaped her.

"What did he do?" Lucifer asked in dangerously low tone, eyes flashing red.

"He just kissed me... against my will..." Kate mumbled. Lucifer looked at her with wide eyes. Not because of the anger or anything but just because he had thought a lot worse.

"Are you alright? Do I need to make him suffer?" Lucifer asked her. And if looks could kill than he would have, well, killed a lot.

"No need of that, I can manage." Kate chuckled at his eagerness and the frowned.

"Was that all he did, Katherine?" Lucifer asked carefully. She nodded. He knew Kate was lying but said nothing.

"You know that I know when you or anyone else for that matter is lying to me, don't you?" Lucifer reminded.

"I know." Kate mumbled and sighted looking at the mirror. She knew that Lucifer was already thinking of hundred ways how to torture Mathew.

"Look, he also touched me, but that's it. I just want to forget about it, understand?" Kate said louder this time.

"I understood, but did he?" he asked.

"I don't care. It won't happen again. You can chill." Kate said sighted and went into bathroom.

"No man should make you uncomfortable, darling!" Lucifer shouted behind her.

"Yeah. Thanks for the advice. Gonna keep that in my mind next time somebody is going to touch me without my consent." Kate said sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Yes, that would be nice to remember." Lucifer smiled ignoring her sarcasm.

In bathroom Kate brushed her teeth and changed into more comfy clothes. Then went to kitchen to get something to drink. Lucifer was gone and it was just her and no one else. The silence was oddly welcomed by her. All she wanted to do right now was to lay down in her bed watch her favorite TV show. Looking at the table she saw her discarded folder and bottle of pills. Just standing there and looking at them made Kate angry. Grabbing both items she shoved them in closest kitchen cabinet. Letting out frustrated sight Kate dragged her hand through her dark hair. Now there is going to be one more place where to store her pills even though she didn't use them. Rolling her eyes Kate grabbed box of cookies and went back to her room.

And watching her favorite shows she fell asleep with all her cookie crumbs.

A/N:

I know thatthis one is short too, but trust me after 26th chapter things are gonna change, I assure you. i feel so tired rn, geezz...

I want to watch Hercules... 

Also I dont know if Im gonna update tomorrow. I dont know if I will have time.

Fucking hate FOB rn... x(

THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS!!! I FUCKING LOVE YA, GUYS!!!

FEAST PEOPLE OF THE VOID, MY CHILDREN!