⛧⛧⛧ IV⛧⛧⛧

2015

Kate woke up in her bed the next morning. She had sworn that she passed out on the floor opposite mirror.

"It was just a fucking nightmare." Girl sighted end went downstairs.

"Good morning, Katie." mother said.

"'Morning, mom." Kate said and took seat at the table and looked down at her cereal bowl.

"Did you have bad dream last night? We heard you scream late at night." mother looked at her daughter.

"Yeah, it was just a nightmare. I was trapped in a... Someone was... I was trapped in a glass box." Kate tried to explain and started to eat her breakfast.

'Well, if a nightmare was dressed in a suit and I was actually the one trapped in a mirror, then yes.' Devil spoke in her head which made girl to choke on her food.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" mother rushed to her side.

"Yeah... *cough, cough* I'm... fine..." girl said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't eat that fast, Katie." mother laughed.

Of course, if a child has been to a rehab, he won't go to the public school. Same with Kate. She had private teacher, naturally she's homeschooled. And yet, when she talked with people she called it high school.

After the voice in her head this morning, Kate was on edge all day. She didn't want him back.

Early 2016

At first Kate tried to ignore the voice of a Devil in her head. Until she asked him:

"What do you want? AND can you go away?"

To which he simply answered:

"Dad didn't give me any instructions. If you think about it, then nobody gave me instructions. And to answer second question, no, but I wish so too."

In that moment Kate realized that she's stuck with him for a while.

She had to admit that everything kind of seemed fine when they made /she made/ some ground rules:

- No appearing in mirror if Kate herself hasn't asked for it.

- No talking in her head when she is with other people.

- No disturbing of her sleep.

- Talking to her only when she has requested it.

- No funny business.

The last one made Lucifer laugh every single time while he had no idea what girl meant with that.

"You are here just to be my advisor. That's all, understand?" she once asked looking into the mirror where Lucifer was standing opposite her as if he was her reflection.

"Yes, of course, Katherine." Lucifer held up his hands in mock surrender. Even though he knew that girl will need his help a lot more that she liked to admit.

The rules seemed to be working fine the first four days until Lucifer grew bored. So, next fifteen to sixteen times Kate needed to remind him of the rules. Until she understood that it is no use and the Devil will do as he pleases. Sometimes she felt that she might be talking to a child not a grown-up person. Okay, he quite wasn't a person, more like a demon or something.

~ My broken pieces

You pick them up

Don't leave me hanging, hanging

Come give me some

When I'm with out

I'm so insecure

You are the one thing, one thing

I'm living for ~

A/N: 

All together now:

Sugarr, yes please... come and put it...

Nobody? Okay.

But what are all these lyrics? Do they mean anything at all? 

But, hey, look two chapters in one day!

Sorry for any errors.

Feast, my void people, my children!

Chiao!