⛧⛧⛧XXVIII⛧⛧⛧

In the dark room Kate had no concept of time. She didn't even know when day was and when was night. Was it a week or month already since she was stuck here? She was fed once a day; at least that's what she thought. From time to time Mathew came in to take her to bathroom that wasn't better than darkened room.

When Mathew felt in generous mood he asked her if there was something else that she needed. And every time her answer was- mirror. Nothing else.

"Mirrors only make people greedy and filthy." Mathew once answered her request.

"Why do you even need a mirror? You know that you are beautiful, right babe?" Mathew kneeled to her eye level and softly touched her cheek. Kate turned away from his touch.

"Don't touch me!" she spat at him.

"That is no way to speak to your boyfriend, Kate." Mathew laughed at her.

"OH YEAH?! Tell me, which boyfriend keeps his girlfriend locked up, hm?!" Kate got up and sat down further away from him.

"Why do you hate me, Kate?" Mathew sighted.

"Question is, why wouldn't I?" girl rolled her eyes. Somehow she realized that there is no way of getting out.

"I have done nothing bad to you." Mathew said.

"Are you sure?" Kate said and narrowed her eyes at him, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"What do I have to do to make you love me again?" Mathew sighted. Love him again? Did she love him in the first place?

"Get me a mirror. And don't give me those pills." Kate said and pulled her knees closer to chest.

"The pills... I cannot do that. They are helping you to stay healthy." Mathew said and stepped into the light. Kate remained in her dark corner.

"You mean they get my head fogged for time being until you give me next dose? Is that what healthy means to you?!" Kate couldn't understand him.

"Pills are off the table, Kate. You can't ask anything more about them. As for the mirror." Mathew pointed at her. Kate looked at him with little hope in her eyes.

"You have to earn it." He said smugly. The little hope she had now had vanished.

"What do you want?" Kate asked skeptically and moved around the room staying close to walls.

"Nothing much." Mathew's eyes followed her movements.

"Do some things for me." He smirked.

"Like?" she was in no mood to bargain with him.

"First, you are to be my girlfriend." He still smirked at her. She had known that he wouldn't be stated with just one thing.

"Next?" She wanted to know.

"Not that easy. You have to agree with each step to get to the next one." He grinned at her. What?! Is he mad? Seeing her silence Mathew cocked eyebrow at her.

"Do you want that stupid mirror or not?"

"FINE!" she yelled.

"No, no, I want to hear it properly." Mathew smiled at her.

Taking deep breath Kate looked at the ground and said:

"I'll be your girlfriend."

"Okay. And now one more time because you didn't look at me." He teased.

"I'll be your girlfriend, Mathew." Kate said and gave him cold look.

"Was it that so hard?" Mathew cooed.

"Next." Kate said through gritted teeth.

"Start acting like a girlfriend should, darling. So drop that attitude of yours." Mathew said and crossed his hands on his chest. Kate rolled her head, earning some cracking of bones and slowly came closer to Mathew. He wasn't scared of her, she had no power.

"Just because I am your girlfriend on demand doesn't mean that I love you, Matty." Kate cooed softly.

"That's first." Mathew was unfazed by her.

"Boyfriend dearest, when can I have my big mirror?" Kate said with fake smile.

"Big mirror? Like in full-length?" Mathew laughed.

"Yes." Kate answered.

"You surely are greedy." He snickered.

"Don't you want me to love you?" Kate asked.

"Give me the mirror and I will love you." She said slowly not really wanting to actually say it. But the mirror right now was more important.

"Fine. But don't think that mirrors gonna be here all the time. I can't let you to get used to these fancy things." Mathew chided. Kate didn't answer, just nodded.

"C'mere." Mathew held out his hands as if asking her to come and hug him.

"I know you want to." He teased. How could he act like this, that sick fuck!

Kate slowly made her way to him and recurrently wrapped her hands around his body.

"You need a bath, babe." Mathew chuckled.

"I can manage." Kate lied.

"If you say so. Now I have to go and leave you. I hope you won't miss me much." He smiled and let girl go.

"Gonna miss you till the sun and back." She gave him forced smile.

"Love ya'." Mathew kissed her forehead and finally left. She felt sick to her stomach.

Right now she had a small chance to get mirror. Now, what about the pills? Mathew always checked if she had swallowed them or not. And if it turns that she hadn't, well let's just say that there is going to be more bruises on her fragile body.

A/N:

I am so so so sorry that I didn't post yesterday or day before that.

I had change of plans. And you know that the craziest ideas are the best, right?

Anyways, enjoy the chapter, forgive me for all the errors!

Watching: Leap!

Listening to: Be Mine by Ofenbach

Drinking: Ice Coffee, baby

FEAST PEOPLE OF THE VOID, MY CHILDREN!!!