⛧⛧⛧XXX⛧⛧⛧

With roll of his neck he exited the room where Kate was held. Walking down the darkened hall he reached some doors again and went through them. There he was welcomed by a bright and warm light of an office like room. In room was sitting three other men, all dressed in black.

"Where is she?" Mathew asked one of his employees. One of three men inclined his head towards another door.

"She's there, boss. Keeps on saying that she immediately needs to speak with ya." Said one of the men. Mathew just nodded and went to the shown door. Before he could reach for the door knob, he heard woman's voice from other side.

"I have no time for this, you mortal! I have important things to do! Where is Mathew?!" came yelled phrase.

Mathew rolled his eyes and stepped into next room.

"What is this all yelling about?" he asked before his eyes could land on the woman.

"Mathew! Finally! Tell your dogs to get off of me!" woman yelled and slapped away some guy's hand.

"Stand down, men." Mathew merely said and eyed woman.

She had blond straight hair till her lower back. Piercing blue eyes were looking at him, somehow challenging. Plump red lips, that didn't seem to stop smiling, as tall as himself. She looked quite petite, but it seemed she had enough strength to deal with his men all by herself. Dressed in white leather jacket with black shirt underneath. Her long legs where caged in black jeans. Of course black high heeled boots to finish the look. Mathew was sure that she could run in those if needed. All the time sending vibes that kind of said that she had power.

"Do I know you?" Mathew asked and crossed his hands on chest.

"It doesn't matter if you know me or not, Mathew." Woman said and gave him a charming smile.

"You clearly know my name, but who are you?" Mathew asked and pointed at her.

"Jophiel. Pleased to meet you, as they say." Jophiel held out her hand.

"Yes. Likewise. Why are you here?" Mathew shook her hand and narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously.

"Could we talk in private?" Jophiel glanced at Mathew's men.

"Of course." Mathew said. Jophiel smiled at him.

"Search her." He said before she could take a step. One man held gun at her while the other searched her. Jophiel just chuckled at this.

"I don't think that this is necessary." She shrugged at Mathew.

"She's clear, boss." One man said.

"See?" Jophiel answered in cocky tone.

"Fine. Come with me." Mathew eyed her one more time before turning to exit room.

Both of them were standing in office room now.

"Did you give the poor child her mirror?" Jophiel asked as soon the doors were closed.

"How do you know about that?" Mathew eyed her.

"I am here to help you out, to put it like that." Jophiel shrugged.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you here?" Mathew said dangerously and leaned near her face. She didn't seem to be threatened.

"Listen here, boy!" Jophiel said in her own dangerous tone and pointed finger at his face. Cautiously Mathew took step back.

"The girl you keep there locked in," Jophiel said and now pointed at the door.

"Has nothing to do with this." She said calmly but with confidence in her voice. Mathew raised eyebrow at her. What the fuck was she talking about?

"All these years, I have tried to lead you, guide you. Just to throw it all away!" Jophiel turned around swiftly and rubbed her temples.

"Why are you so stupid, Mathew!" she was suddenly back at his side and gave his head a slap.

"What is wrong with you, lady?!" Mathew exclaimed and rubbed his head.

"You are to help the poor girl, not starve her to death!" Jophiel rolled her eyes.

"But she's crazy, mental, and mad!" Mathew said.

"Your point is invalid." Jophiel said and crossed her hands on her chest while walking around the room.

"You want the girl and her to love you." Jophiel said matter of factly.

"Yes?" Mathew answered and swallowed thickly.

"But she doesn't love you." Jophiel stated once again.

"That doesn't make me feel better." Mathew groaned.

"You help me and I help you, deal?" Jophiel said and stopped in front of him, stretching her hand out again.

"What kind of help?" Mathew asked her, looking at her out stretched hand and then at her face.

"Doesn't matter, I won't ask much from you, no need to worry. But for you, let's just say that I know somebody who can help you with that love of yours." Jophiel smiled at him and outstretched her hand again.

"I don't know why I trust you..." Mathew looked in her crystal like eyes.

"I am told that it's my charm." Jophiel smiled coyly at him.

"Do we have a deal or not, mortal?" Jophiel looked at him as if daring Mathew to accept.

Mathew cocked his eyebrow at her choice of words but then looked down at her hand and shaking it, he accepted her deal.

"Deal."

At that Jophiel smiled triumphantly and soon after her smiled dropped.

"Give her that damned mirror!" she chided him.

"Yes, right away." Mathew said and turned to leave the room. Before he could open the doors something was thrown at him.

"AND DON'T GIVE THIS SHIT TO HER EITHER!!!" Jophiel yelled and she had thrown bottle of pills at Mathew's back.

"How did you--?" Mathew asked looking down at the pills on the floor.

"They were in your pocket." She mumbled annoyed.

"Leave me now! Move!" Jophiel raised her voice and Mathew disappeared from room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N:

Sorry for posting this early, but dont worry it's only good news, because I will be posting two chapters today.

You can wait second chapter around the regular posting time. Just heads up! Because I really wanto finish this book and get to the next one.

Don't worry, people of the void, our Devil is right here...

Listening: Walking The Wire by Imagine Dragons

Watching: Assasnin's Creed

FEAST PEOPLE OF THE VOID, MY CHILDREN!!!