⛧⛧⛧VIII⛧⛧⛧

While working in café Kate made enough money for her to rent her own little place closer to her chosen university. And somehow that came as a relief that she won't need to answer to her parents anymore. Also they were happy that their daughter was doing so well.

It turned out that her boss was really nice and offered her to work at the same café just closer to her new flat. Kate was flowing with killer overjoy. Even when Lucifer appeared all she could do was to boast about her new job place and her own flat. And in no time she had her stuff packed and ready to go. Last party with her family and some friends and she was done and ready to go. Even Lucifer, somewhat proud of her in his own way. Not that he actually said it out loud.

At her new flat

Kate had to admit that she was too lazy to unbox all boxes at once. Lucifer wasn't happy about them either.

"You are not living here, I am." She said out loud. At least now she could talk loud with Lucifer and no one would judge her.

'Show off.' Lucifer only answered.

"Not showing off, just living in the way I want." She smiled and started opening the boxes.

The new café was even bigger than the one at home. And that meant more work, but possibly bigger salary. Kate was not going to complain about that. She had to also admit that some of the customers were truly tasty eye candy. Another thing, that she can't tell Lucifer. That creature tended to be quite judgmental of her choices.

'That is why I am here in the first place.' Lucifer reminded her.

'Still I am not saying anything about the people I like or who I like.' She said in her head.

'And why is that?' he asked.

'Like I said you are way too judgmental, Lucifer.' She groaned internally.

'Try me.' He dared you.

'Fine. How about the one in third booth?' she offered while drying a coffee mug.

'I think I have underestimated your taste in men, Katherine.' Lucifer sighted.

'The fuck is that supposed to mean?' Kate yelled in her head.

'This is why I don't ask for your opinion in men, Lucifer. You don't even know him!' she continued and took next mug to dry.

'Oh, come on!' Lucifer groaned.

And Kate gathered all her courage and asked about a guy that she had been crushing for a while since working here.

'How about him?' she said and bit her lip. Lucifer hated when she did it, for his own dumb reason, even though he didn't comment on it, simply answered her question:

'He...' Lucifer started but didn't finish. Through her eyes he saw something that Kate couldn't nor the boy that she so sub-concisely lusted after nor anyone else. There, behind the young boy, was standing an angel.

A/N:

Hey, look, more of that shitty writing of mine!

How are ya doing anyway?

Live with shitty chapters that may not make any sense till chapter 10, I think. I need to write something to get to the more important acts, ya know?

So...

Meeting new people? Or should I say new angels? I am bad at teasing, I should stop.

FEAST PEOPLE OF THE VOID, MY CHILDREN!

Ciao!