⛧⛧⛧ III ⛧⛧⛧

2015

Seeing Him once again made Kate start to cry.

"You are not real..."she mumbled and covered her face.

"But I am standing right here." He answered and raised his hands.

"You are just a reflection, made up in my head." She shook her head in denial.

"A reflection –yes. Made up in your head- don't think so. At least I don't think so." he furrowed his dark eyebrows and pocked his own ribs couple of times.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Kate's cries got lauder.

"Yeeshh... Keep it down, child, okay? Somebody clearly will think that you might be crazy." said the Devil.

"Oh, God... he's not real, not real..." girl fell to her knees.

"Just don't tell me that you're going to pray to Him?" Devil rolled his eyes.

"You know, it will just be like calling customer service when they put you on hold." Devil groaned then mumbled to himself:

"And then there is that annoying jingle that will be stuck in your head for millennia."

Girl looked at mirror with confusion. What was he talking about?

"You are not real." she dried her tears in shirt's sleeve and said in serious tone. At least she tried.

"Wrong, child. I am more real than you'd expect. But peasants can't reach me." Devil snickered as his reflection leaned closer to her sitting form.

"Anyway. Are you done with all that.." he gestured to her face "...crying?"

Realizing that she can't fight this hallucination she sat closer to the mirror and finally really looked at this "devil".

He had dark hair, almost black. Dark brown eyes on which Kate didn't dare to linger. Tall as a tree which made her crane her head all the way up from her sitting position just so she could see his face. Wearing an expensive suit just like the first time she saw him.

While she was looking him all over, Devil raised one eyebrow out of boredom.

"Are you done? Starring is known to be quite rude." He finally snapped.

Her eyes instantly fell to her lap as she whispered an apology.

"Although I didn't say that you need to stop. Please, go on!" he teased. Kate stole a quick glance at his face seeing the smirk that was adorning his face right now.

"Don't tell me that you don't have any questions right now. Because I know that you do. I'm not the one to read minds but..." Devil tilted his head to left.

"If... If you are truly here, which is impossible, how... how do I call you? Because I remember that you didn't like that doctor Wolker called you just He." She quietly asked.

"Don't be shy, ask away. Actually this is rude of me. I know your name, Katherine." He smiled fondly, showing his pearly whites, "My name is Lucifer. Nice to meet me officially, right?" he stretched his hand out as if for her to shake it. Kate looked to the side where according to the mirror he was supposed to be but saw nothing.

"Oh, right. Forgot about that. No touching." Lucifer answered. Kate could have sworn that she saw something of sadness on his face for a split second.

"Is God real?" Kate asked straight ahead.

"That old man? Unfortunately, yes." Lucifer sighted.

"What is Hell like?"

"Is it dark in there?"

"Is it really hot?"

"Is everything on fire there?"

"AM I GOING TO HELL?!"

Kate had a lot of questions.

"You will be going to one if you won't stop asking about it." Lucifer smiled wickedly.

Girl retracted to herself.

"Am I insane?" she asked carefully.

"No." he answered truthfully.

"Then what am I?"

"You are one of those rare people who got an angel assigned to them. I wasn't supposed to be on daddy's peasant protection initiative. I'm not an angel..." he was interrupted by Kate:

"Fallen angel. Still angel none or less."

"Riiight." Lucifer said still not convinced.

"So you are telling me that I somehow ended up with the King of Hell as guardian angel?" she didn't want to believe it.

"Not a guardian. Nor angel. Let's say that I am your... advisor." He smiled at his comparison.

"Wait until my mom hears about this. Lucifer is my fucking lawyer!" girl squealed.

"You can't tell anyone." He said.

"What?!"

"You do remember what happened first time, don't you?" he didn't believe what she had said.

"That was your fault!" she whisper shouted at him.

"Maybe, I wasn't nor am supposed to show myself in any form, so." He shrugged.

"WHAT??!?!?!" Kate jumped up. He still was taller that her almost by a foot. Because of his mistake she got in rehab?!

"Oh, look, our first fight." Lucifer cooed and wiggled his fingers at her.

"I will fucking murder you!!!" she screamed at top of her lungs when everything turned black.

A/N:

Wrote this three days ago. Forgot that I made Lucifer so confusing. 

Sorry for all the errors. I try to edit them but Wattpad is hating on me rn.

Feast, people of the void!

Chaio!