⛧⛧⛧XXXIII⛧⛧⛧

Kate woke up with head ache. Since she had arrived here, that started to seem like normal thing. Tiredly she pulled her aching bones to mirror once again. What the fuck happen to her?

"Sorry, I should have been there." Lucifer murmured from the reflection.

"You are not supposed to be in the mirror, Luce." Kate said tiredly.

"I know. Bloody hell, didn't think that Jophiel would hit you but then again she's my sister." Lucifer mused. Kate chuckled at that.

"Okay, mister. You can go now, before she sees you." Kate smiled and stared up at him.

"She's not here, for now." Lucifer said.

"Alright. Just please tell me that you will get me out by tomorrow." Kate yawned and winced in pain.

"I promise. You have my word." Lucifer held up his left hand.

"She called me an insolent child, can you believe?" Kate chuckled again putting her hand to her busted lip.

"I can imagine. You look terrible by the way." Lucifer laughed.

"Yeah, well. I can't remember when was the last time I had descent bath." Kate pointed out.

"I shouldn't have let him in that night." Kate murmured after a moment.

"Fates had chosen for it to happen." Lucifer shrugged and putted his hands in pants pockets.

"Fate. What a funny word." Kate smiled.

"Jophiel said that I have no chance of getting into Heaven." She looked up at Devil.

"She was lying." Lucifer answered.

"Also that you torture people." Kate said.

"They all deserve that." He said matter of factly.

"She asked me if I really wanted Devil as my guardian angel." Kate whispered. That intrigued Devil and He looked at Kate waiting for more.

"And you said?" Lucifer inclined his head towards the girl.

"I didn't answer." Kate said.

"You are lying to me, Katherine." Lucifer rolled his eyes.

"I said, yes." Kate sighted. Lucifer raised one eyebrow in question.

"What?!" Kate snapped. Lucifer just grinned.

"Oh, come on!" Devil exclaimed. "Tell me, what did you really answered. I bet it was juicy, something that dear Jophiel didn't expect since she hit you."

"She asked if I want Devil as my guardian angel... And I answered... I told her..." Kate started again.

"Yes?" Lucifer wanted to know.

"More than everything." Kate whispered and the doors to the dark room opened once more.

"Brother!" Jophiel exclaimed coming in with Mathew. Kate glanced at the mirror and Lucifer was gone from it.

"Don't run away from me! We are family after all!" Jophiel laughed.

Mathew looked at angel besides him and raised his eyebrows. Who was she talking to?

"You must realize that He needs to go back to Hell, right?" Jophiel said to Kate.

"I am not stopping Him, if that's what you are hinting at." Kate raised her hands in surrender. Jophiel glanced behind the girl.

"He seems to be quite fond of you, human." Jophiel smiled. "Even if he says otherwise."

"I have no idea what are you talking about." Kate said.