⛧⛧⛧XXIV⛧⛧⛧

After agreeing that they both trust each other, Lucifer explained everything that Kate needed to know.

"Just give me at least a week. I need time to pack and take care of some things." Kate pleaded.

"Katherine, we don't have time." Lucifer warned.

"You mean I don't have time?" Kate stated.

"Yes, you could say that too." Lucifer was known for saying things as they were.

"Thanks. That helped a lot." Sarcastically said Kate.

"Glad to help you." Lucifer smiled.

"Fucking idiot." Kate mumbled.

"But come on, Lucifer. Give me at least 5 days?" it came out more like a statement from Kate.

"Fine. 3 days. No more, no less. If Dad could build everything in six, then I expect from you to get your shit together in tree." Lucifer finally gave in.

"Yes. Sure. Okay. Whatever. It will be enough." Kate said and smiled in the mirror.

"Let's hope that Mathew doesn't suspect anything." Kate muttered soon after.

"Yes. Start packing, young lady." Lucifer smirked.

"What? And you would be?" Kate looked at him with her own smirk.

"Confidential information." Lucifer smirked and crossed his hands. Kate just narrowed her eyes at him.

"I am known to be the Devil." Lucifer gave her a flashing, dazzling smile. At that smile Kate blushed and looked away. Lucifer looked at her oddly and then asked:

"Do tell me, why are you blushing so much lately?"

Kate looked anywhere but at Lucifer in the mirror. In the end settling for her own hands in front of her.

"I think I should start packing." she turned around.

"You avoided the question." Lucifer said unfazed by her action.

"Yes, I did." She said and pulled big suitcase out of underneath the bed.

"Why?" Lucifer asked out of curiosity.

"BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHY!" girl snapped and looked at him.

"The fuck do you expect from a girl if a handsome guy is always around her?!" Kate whisper shouted at him.

"Now you think I am handsome?" Lucifer looked taken a back. Kate had never thought about Him in anyway more than friend and even then it was rare.

You know, growing older you start noticing things that you haven't before. You become more self-aware, yet easily frustrated.

"So you have a crush on your conciseness." Lucifer smirked at her.

"No, I never said that. Besides, you are just my advisor. Temporally." Kate said and turned back to her suitcase.

"Temporally?" Lucifer asked not really understanding her.

"Yeah. You said at the start that you aren't supposed to be here, right? So... this isn't..." Girl pointed between herself and mirror.

"This isn't going to be a long run..." she swallowed a lump that wasn't there before.

"Do you really want that?" Lucifer asked her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I have no idea what I want right now." Kate said with shame written all over her face.

"So I stay away from your place and then?" Kate changed subject. Lucifer didn't answer so Kate looked at him.

"Tell me what you truly des - -" Lucifer asked but was cut short.

"Don't you even try that bullshit on me, Lucifer!" Kate snapped and pointed finger at him.

"Don't you ever try that on me, understand?" she said soon after.

Lucifer looked offend by her. Also regretted that he even tried that on her.

Taking calming breath Kate asked again.

"I need to stay away from your flat, right?"

"Yes, that's a first." Lucifer nodded.

"Sorry. I just... don't ask me that... Like I said I have no idea what I want right now. Can we leave it at that?" Kate asked and pinched her nose.

"Of course." Lucifer smiled a stiff smile.

"So let's just hope that Mathew won't find this place." Kate said and looked around her room. This was her safe place for time being. And right now she really didn't know if she truly was in any danger or not? What Lucifer had gotten into? Should she be worried about His safety? Well, He is immortal. Why was this making her obnoxious?

"That means no going to work and other places." Lucifer stated.

"But what if I need to eat?" Kate furrowed her brows.

"Yu have enough of food here for your little body." Lucifer shrugged.

"The fuck are you hinting at again?" Kate asked cautiously.

"Nothing. Just saying that you are small in build." Lucifer inclined his head at her.

"And you don't look abnormally tall either." Kate scoffed.

"Mirror doesn't do the justice, darling." Lucifer smiled. Girl only rolled her eyes at him trying to hide the blush that crept on her when he called her darling.

Once again packing was boring as hell. Even getting drunk was easier than this shit. Which kind of gave her an idea. Making her way to the kitchen Kate pulled out bottle of cheap wine from fridge. These are her last days at this place before Lucifer tells her where and what to do next. So she had to celebrate it somehow. She even didn't know what was this it. Was running away a thing to celebrate? In what kind of danger was she?

Not to say that she loved to get drunk but letting out steam was kind of nice from time to time. Kate looked at the bottle and smiled to herself. Nothing could go wrong if she won't do anything reckless...

A/N:

I have nothing to say. Kind of.

Thank you for 600+ reads. It's funny to see 666...

Just wait for ch. 26, shit is about to get hellish in this house, yo

Anywhooo, sorry for any errors.

FEAST PEOPLE OF THE VOID, MY CHILDREN!!!