⛧⛧⛧XXVII⛧⛧⛧

Kate woke up with deadly headache. Never in her life, had she felt something similar to this ache. Kate looked around hoping that last night was a bad dream. Until she realized that she had no idea where was she. Everything seemed dark except for one flickering light bulb in the middle of the room. Fear was taking over her body and she let out miserable whimper. Next hour she sat there on the ground and sobbed.

"Where the fuck am I?" Kate sobbed and looked around once more. She couldn't even make out the opposite wall in the darkened room. Too scared to actually know what was there.

Another hour of self-pity.

Finally she stood on shaky legs and let herself wander to the closest wall on her right. Wall itself was cold, moist. So that meant that the inside was colder compared to whatever was outside. Or that she was underground. Slowly dragging her hands on the wet wall Kate made her way around the room. She learned that it was empty. That meant she was alone. Until her small hands stumbled upon some kind of frame. Was it a door? She desperately tried to find a way how to open them realizing that there was no doorknob. She banged on the door.

"Let me out!" Kate yelled and banged on the door again.

"Please! I haven't done anything wrong!" Kate continued and slid down on the floor next to them.

"Please!" she sobbed quietly to empty room.

"Lucifer?" she asked to nobody in particular. Nothing.

"Are you there?" she asked again.

Nothing.

'Please, help me...' was her last thought before she fell asleep once more lulled by her own sobs.

Girl was somewhat sleeping peacefully until she was woken by sound coming from other side of the door. Kate quickly retracted from the door and run to sit at the furthest side of the room counting from doors.

"Kate, baby, don't run from me!" Mathew's voice cooed.

"Why am I here?" Kate hissed.

"Rude. Need to teach you some manners." Mathew mumbled.

"Today you are my guest." Mathew said soon after.

"I don't want to be your guest." Kate spat still leaning against the wall. Mathew stepped into the light.

"Be a nice guest and I will feed you." Mathew smiled. Mentioning food Kate come to realization that she's hungry.

"How long was I out?" Kate asked instead.

"Around two days." Mathew shrugged.

"Be a nice girl and c'mere." Mathew cocked his head to side.

"Are you alone in here?" Kate tried to think rational and looked around dark room once again.

"Yes." Mathew smiled and stepped back into the dark to reach for something. Kate swallowed and kept an eye on him. Coming back to light Mathew was holding some kind of tray in his hands.

"See? Here is food." Mathew said putting tray down on the ground where she could see it. Kate cautiously took one step towards it.

"That's right. There is no danger here." Mathew smiled at her, his hands behind his back. Kate slowly went to the tray and wanted to reach for it when Mathew grabbed her hands.

"Ah.Ah. Ah." Mathew tsked at her.

"First you need to be nice and have your nutriments." Mathew cooed and showed that he was holding some pills in his other hand.

"What are they?" Kate gulped.

"Something to calm your mind. Similar to the ones you already use." Mathew smiled. If at start Kate thought that that smile was lovely then now it made her only shiver. Kate shook her head.

"Kate, come on. Be a nice girl and take these." Mathew gave her another forced smile.

"No. I don't need them anymore." Kate said and tried to wiggle her hand out of Mathew's grip.

"Stay. Still." Mathew gritted through his teeth when he grew annoyed of her wiggling. Kate didn't stop.

"That's enough!" He yelled and pushed her on the ground. Then straddled her body and gripped her jaw.

"You will behave and take these God damned pills! Understand?!" Mathew forced pills in her mouth.

"Swallow." He ordered. Kate shook her head again.

"Swallow!" he yelled and griped her throat. Kate franticly nodded and tried to swallow nasty pills. Taste was horrible.

"Show me." Mathew narrowed his eyes at her. She complied. Her mouth now empty.

"Good girl, I knew you would do it for me." Mathew smiled and petted her head.

"Can I have water?" Kate whispered. Mathew cocked eyebrow as if waiting for something.

"Please." Kate added. He seemed pleased by it.

"Food or water. You choose." Mathew shrugged.

"F-food." Kate mumbled. She needed energy if she wanted to get out of this place.

"What was that? Didn't quite catch that." Mathew grinned at girl.

"I choose food. Please." Kate said. Mathew smiled at her and pushed the tray with foot closer to Kate. She slowly reached for piece of bread. Mathew groaned.

"Could you be faster?" He asked impatiently. Kate just looked at him with big eyes.

"Fine." Men said sharply and dumped all food off of tray. Taking now empty tray with him, he glanced at Kate.

"Bon appetite." He smiled and turned around to leave the room.

"Mathew..." Kate silently said his name. Mathew looked over his shoulder to look at small female.

"Can I-I get an m-mirror?" Kate whispered.

"P-please." She quickly added.

"Why? To look at yourself?" Mathew laughed. Girl just nodded.

"That is called 'being selfish', Kate. No, you cannot." Mathew continued onward.

"Please, I beg of you!" Kate got up on her unsteady legs. Tears gathering in her once bright eyes.

"No!" Mathew laughed.

"Get down and eat now. Don't make me to take away that food." Mathew chided. Kate just felt broken and fell to her knees again.

"'Atta girl." Mathew smiled and was gone.

"I am dead, aren't I?" Kate said and poked baked potatoes in front of her. Well, this was her only food and who knows when she will get more, this is her only way how to actually survive through this hell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I want to say thank you for 700+ reads (soon 800) HUGE THANK YOU!!!

I love that fact that everybody hates Mathew. But come on, its not a bad dick, tho! xD

I would have posted sooner today but I was watching Hobbit... >>>aka fawing over my Elves!!!!

Sorry for any errors!

FEAST PEOPLE OF THE VOID, MY CHILDREN!!!