⛧⛧⛧VI⛧⛧⛧

A/N:

Be warned, there are some things hinting towards sex. I regret nothing. Read at your own risk.

Everything was fine. Kate found summer job at the local café. She needed some extra money for school because she wasn't fan of student loans. The café itself wasn't really crowded, for which Kate was thank full. The less people Lucifer could see through her eyes, the better. No one was interested in his thoughts of fashion, looks or anything for that matter. At social events and places like this café Kate had to remember that she can't speak out loud to Lucifer like she does in her bedroom. And right there, like how kinky it sounded, that was the truth.

Slowly this became Kate's daily routine with occasional Lucifer thrown in the mix.

Later at night

It was raining outside and sound of rain hitting window lulled Kate to sleep. Everyone in house was probably sleeping already. This night Kate had restless sleep yet full of dreams and nightmares.

~Take a breath; Rest your head; Close your eyes; You're alright; Just lay down; Turn my side; Do you feel my heat on your skin? Take off your clothes; Blow out the fire; Don't be so shy; You're alright; You're alright; Take off my clothes; Oh, bless me, father...~

"I was told that Satan could be beautiful." She whispered as her fingers caressed his jaw. Sensation foreign to the touch.

"I was told that Satan is my enemy." She continued as his lips left feather like touch on her neck.

"I was told that Satan's target is your mind." She gasped as her hands pulled on his dark hair.

"I was told to fear Satan." She moaned as his hands ventured down her naked body.

"And if this is Hell, I don't need Heaven." She whispered once again as their lips met in passionate kiss.

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns, darling. He comes as everything you've ever wished for...Katherine..." he mumbled against her lips as his dark eyes bore in hers. And he sees a bit of himself in her angelic eyes.

'God is love, but Satan does that thing with his tongue that you love.' She chanted in her head as his wicked grin disappeared between her thighs.

Next moment Kate wakes up with a laud gasp. Checking her surroundings and realizing that she's all alone, girl let out reviled sight. She woke up not only disturbed by this dream but also wet.

"Shit!" she swore and changed her clothes. Not before taking cold shower in middle of the night.

Why did she even have this dream? There was no real explanation for it.

Soon after she got out of the shower and changed in clean clothes. With a tired look on her face she looked in bathrooms mirror.

"Well you look like you have seen a ghost." Lucifer suddenly reappeared in mirror and laughed. Kate immediately jumped away from mirror.

"Says the one that mythically appeared in my mirror." Kate hissed in return.

"Calm down, tiger! What's gotten into you?" Lucifer asked.

"How do you know that I am awake?" she asked instead.

"I don't really know." He seemed distressed by his own answer. "I kind of felt it..."

"Fine, whatever. I just had a bad dream. That's all." Kate sighted and steadied herself on sink's edges. Was it even a bad dream?

"Do you want to talk about it?" He offered.

"NOo!" she answered without thinking.

"Okay..?" he looked at curiously.

"You can't read my mind, right?" Kate asked when she saw that Lucifer was staring at her.

"No. I have already said that." He said not taking his eyes off of her. She just nodded at that.

"What?!" she snapped soon after when Lucifer was still looking at her.

"It was about boy?" Lucifer asked.

No, more like a man. She thought but said nothing.

"Am I right? ... Yes, it was a boy and...and..." Lucifer cocked his head to side and studied her furthermore.

"And by the fact that you just took shower in middle of the night I assume that it was actually quite pleasant dream." He grinned at his discovery.

"Fuck off, 'Cifer!" Kate mumbled and stared daggers at him. Lucifer was still grinning.

"I'm going to bed. So you can go." Kate soon continued and splashed water on the mirror. That always seemed to help to get away him from the reflection.

'Have pleasant dreams.' Lucifer said before disappearing for the rest of the night.

"Good night, Lucifer." Kate rolled eyes in annoyance and went back to bed with hopes that the dream won't appear again.     

A/N:

Look at me, trying to be a tease. Meh.

Anyway. I made a Spotify playlist for this book if anyone is interested. Just search the books name.

Also I won't be posting anymore till Saturday. If I have time maybe late at Friday. Maybe, if I'll find time then sooner.

And now let me die and drown in my tears.

FEAST VOID PEOPLE, MY CHILDREN!

Ciao!