Chapter 33: Facetime and Calls

"He wouldn't be a threat. Why would you even think that?" I asked Gabriel, confused. "Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you but not the people around you," He said.

"Gabriel, it's fine. I'm fine. We are fine."

"Lianna, there is something wrong with me. I don't know why, but I just really feel that he'll be the reason to end everything we have right now," He sighed.

"That's ridiculous and you know that. Our love is pretty strong to last a lifetime."

"I just feel like this wouldn't end in good terms."

"Okay. I'll try to avoid him as much as I can but please, don't you worry that much. Remember that you promised not to be the controlling and jealous type."

"Lianna, you're like a four leaf clover. Hard to find but lucky to have," He said and I blushed. Well, sh*t that escalated quickly.

"C-can you s-stop?" I stuttered and he laughed.

"I can feel you blushing from here, my Juliet."

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes. "See. There's nothing to worry about. I'll only be like this to you and you have to promise that you'll only be like that to me, okay?"

"Okay. How did I get this lucky? It feels like I won a grand prize," He said and I smiled. I also feel that. They say that this feeling only happens when you're head over heels in love. This is the greatest! I wouldn't want to exchange it for anything in the world. "I have to go. I'll call you later. I love you, Lianna. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Gabriel. Bye," I said before putting my phone down and continuing my paperworks.

☔︎・☔︎・☔︎

"Last two members for the last group are Ms. Lianna Tyler and Mr. Christian Wright," Our professor said. He announced the list of names in a group. This is for our group report which is to be presented next week. And yes, I have two subjects with Christian. "Alright. Class dismissed," Our professor said and he walked out of the room.

"Lianna, we'll be having a meeting at the coffee shop later. Bring Christian with you," One of my groupmates said and I just nodded.

"Do you still have class? I'll be going to the cafeteria. Wanna come with me?" Christian asked.

"I still have one more class before my vacant period. I'll just see you later at the coffee shop," I lied. It is my vacant time. I just wanna avoid being alone with him as much as possible.

"Okay. Just call me if you need me," he said before walking out of the door.

"Hi, roomie! Let's go!" Raine said bursting through the door.

"Don't you still have class?"

"Nope. Our professor is not around. Where's Christian?"

"I don't know. He went out the moment our professor left," I lied... AGAIN! I'm really on fire today.

"Aww... okay. The mall?" She asked.

"Okay, yeah. Sure," I said and fixed my stuff before walking out the room with Raine.

☔︎・☔︎・☔︎

"Why are you avoiding Christian?" Raine casually asked while eating her burger.

"What are you talking about?"