Chapter 12: Let's talk about the future

"The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power." ~Unknown

☔︎・☔︎・☔︎

"I'm bored again. Let's do something fun," Bianca said when we finished playing her drinking game.

All of us groaned. "Girl, I'm too dizzy to do anything right now, " Khaila said, massaging her head. She drank a lot because she dodged a lot of questions. Bianca didn't even get the chance to drink a single drop because she's brave enough to answer everything.

"What activity do you have in mind again?" Stella asked Bianca.

"Y'all haven't experienced getting your fortune checked, right?" she asked.

I shook my head and Hope followed soon after.

"Then it's settled! I'm calling my grandma's friend now, " Bianca said, picking her phone up.

"It's already late, Bianca. We might be bothering her, " Tori said.

"Have a little faith in me, " Bianca answered before standing up and walking over to the bathroom.

"Is Bianca getting her revenge because we forced her to make her house the venue?" I asked, looking at the four of them.

"Probably, " Stella answered.

"Let's just sleepover Lia's next time, " Tori suggested.

"Girl, we can't. My mom is always around, " I said.

"That's alright, " Hope answered.

"She's going to be here in twenty minutes, " Bianca said, walking out of the bathroom.

"It's weird how you convinced her to come at this hour, " Khaila said and Bianca chuckled.

Exactly twenty minutes later, Bianca's doorbell rang making her stand and rush to the door.

"Madame, it's so good to see you, " Bianca said when she opened the door. "Thank you for coming at this hour, " she added, opening the door wider for the person to fully enter the house.

I stared at her for a minute when she entered. She looks nice and you could really tell that she's a fortune teller due to her clothes. She's wearing a white long-sleeved top and striped pants. She has a bandana on her head and her jewelry are so big that you can notice it from a distance. She also has a bag that matches her bandana.

"It's no problem. When I saw you calling, I immediately answered the phone and rushed here, " Madame answered.

"Let's go. We'll talk to you one by one on the dining table, " Bianca said, escorting Madame to their dining room.

"Are her readings accurate?" Stella asked when Bianca went back to the living room.

"Well, she has been doing fortune-telling to our family for a long time now. All of her business predictions are correct which is why we trust her with all our heart, " Bianca explained. "I also asked her before what my soulmate would look like and she said that he has brown eyes and he is my cousin's friend. He's a guy who has a horrible past and only I could make him feel better."

"So, you think she's talking about Damon?" Tori asked.

"Who could it be other than him, right?" Bianca said. "Okay. Now, Khaila, you go first." Bianca pointed at Khaila.

"Why me?" Khaila protested.

"We don't have all night. Just do it, " Bianca said and Khaila sighed before walking to the dining room. Hope and Bianca soon took a peek.