Chapter 21

~POV Hongbin~

The airport was so huge. I have never seen one that was this big before. We had Alexa lead the way, since she had an idea of where she was going. She was actually having a hard time reading the signs. I guess that's what happens when you live in Korea for so long. I laughed at her when she got confused. She punched me in the arm while holding hands with Ravi. They are so cute together. I can't wait for the concert in Arizona. We were going to meet her family.

~POV Alexa~

It feels so weird being back in the states. Back to where I came from. I can't wait to go ahead and see my family. I want to see them so badly. We are spending the week in Vegas. There is so much to do! We can go watch movies, sleep, go have dinner, go swimming. The possibilites are endless. But I am so tired from the flight that I just want to get into the hotel and lay on a bed and crash.

~POV Ravi~

We got our luggage and checked ourselves into the hotel. Me and Alexa shared a room, Leo was with Hyuk, Bean was with Ken, and N was by himself. I got our bags and went into the elevator with Alexa and got into room 303. The rest of the members were on the floor below us. Kind weird I though, but whatever floats their boat. We got inside and Alexa was speechless.

A: Wow. This....is....nice!

R: Yeah it is.

A: Okay so what is on our list for stuff to do?

R: I thought you were tired.

A: It magically disappered.

R: Well, the hotel has a pool and a hot tub.

A: Ooh let's go swimming!

We both got changed and headed down stairs. I went over to the front desk to ask for towels, not remembering that I didn't have a shirt on.

R: May I please have a couple of towels?

FD: They are in the back.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: FD means Front Desk.

--------------------------------------------

R: Can you go get them?

FD: Come with me.

She is looking at me like she wants me. Oh no! She is staring at my abs. This can't be good. I look over my shoulder when I felt a hand on my side.

A: Hey baby. This lady giving you problems?

R: She.....

FD: Was getting him towles.

R: Yeah.

I knew that Alexa knew what was going on. The lady went into the back room to go find some.

A: It's my job to stare at you like that. Not hers.

R: I know love. (Sees lady coming out of the room) I love you. (Kisses Alexa's head)

~POV Alexa~

I knew what was going on. She wanted Ravi soo badly. I could see it in her eyes. She was almost drooling over his pecs and abs. THAT IS MY JOB. I saw that Ravi looked worried, so I had to take action. She handed Ravi the towels, and we stepped into the pool room.

A: You didn't tell me it was an indoor pool.

R: That's fine.

I looked around and saw Hyuk sitting on the edge of the pool with just his feet in the water. It looked like Ken and Leo were trying to get him in the water.