Chapter 29

-The Next Morning-

~POV Ravi~

R: (places forehead on Alexa's)

Good morning my love.

A: (eyes flutter open and snuggles into Ravi) Good morning handsome.

R: Are you feeling better?

A: From what?

R: You getting all jealous at Nana last night.

A: Aish. I need to go appologize.

-Over In Hyuk's Room-

~POV Hyuk~

H: Good morning Nana.

Nana: Good morning.

We both hear a knock at the door so I crawl out of bed to find noona standing at the door in her pajamas.

H: Good morning

A: Hi Hyuk, um...is Nana awake?

H: Yeah. Do you need to talk to her.

A: In private please?

H: No problem.

I turn around and ask her to meet Alexa out in the hallway to talk one on one. I shut the door behind them but looked through the peep hole to make sure they weren't fighting.

~POV Alexa~

A: Um...good morning Nana.

Nana: Good morning. What do you need to talk about?

A: Um....

Oh my god I feel so embarassed. I looked down at my feet and stood there in silence.

Nana: What's wrong?

A: (still looking down and letting a tear roll down her cheeck)

Nana: Don't cry. What's wrong?

A: (wipes her eyes dry) Minahe for last night. It was uncalled for. I just get protective over Ravi.

Nana: I wanted to appologize about that too. I shouldn't have been flirting with him. You have Ravi and I have Hyuk.

A: So you aren't mad?

Nana: Mad? Not even near mad girlie.

A: Okay.

Hyuk came out of the room and hugged the both of us.

H: I am so proud of you two for not fighting and for appologizing to one another.

R: Me too. I was watching from down the hall in case of a fight. I know it's not easy to appologize when something like that happens.

A: (ran over to Ravi and hugged him) Yeah I feel better. I shouldn't have actes the way I did.

R: I have done the same thing with Hyuk and once with N. It's just something that triggers in the back of your head and makes you so protective. It's not anything bad babe.

H: Alrigh now that we have that straightened out, Nana, we need to get you home before your mom begins to worry.

Nana: (sighs) Okay. Bye Alexa, bye Ravi. See you guys at the showcase.

Both: Bye Nana. We will see you soon.

~POV Ravi~

R: Well, now that all of that is taken care of, lets go back to the room.

I took Alexa's hand and we walked back down the hall and into our room. She crawled back into bed and I followed behind her. She snuggled into me and pecked my lips.

R: You always send shivers down my spine when you do that.

A: Is that good or bad?

R: It's amazing. I love you so so so much.

A: I love you too.

We cuddled in bed and just chilled in the room again. We didn't have anywhere to be.