Chapter 55

~POV Alexa~

Kaio was discharged from the hospital a few days ago, and seems to be recovering smoothly. Hongbin has taken the time off of work to help her through her recovering stage. Leo and the rest of the boys have been working overtime to work on dances and compose new songs. No one has reallt had any free time on thier hands except me. I have taken the liberty of watching over the dorm while the boys are away, and making sure that it is clean for the holidays.

*phone vibrates*

A: Hello?

R: I finally get a hold of you. You had me worried sick about you.

A: Sorry Ravi, I have been super busy with Kaio and everything else. How is Japan?

R: Boring. Cold. This convention really sucks. No one has come over to the VIXX booth in almost a week. No one here has even heard of us.

A: I told you that was going to happen. Because Jpop is big over there. You know this wonshik. Come home early then.

R: I want to so badly. You have no idea. Im going to call manager tonight and see if I can make it home by the end of the week. How does that sound?

A: That sounds great babe!

R: So its settled. I will call him tonight. Love you. I have to go.

A: Bye babe. Love you too.

I hang up the phone and lay on the couch in total relief. Ravi is coming home soon! Looks like we will be together for Christmas after all. But then a thought crossed my mind. What about Leo? My thoughts are interrupted when the boys all come inside the dorm.

A: Hey, you are home at a decent hour this evening.

N: Manager said we looked like zombies. So he gave us some time off.

A: Thats great. Hey Leo, can I speak with you for a second?

L: Sure!

I took his wrist and led him into my room. I turned around and prayed that I didnt look worried or anything.

~POV Leo~

L: Whats up?

A: Um....Ravi is coming home early. As in like, before the week is up. Maybe. He isnt sure yet.

L: Whats your point?

A: What are WE going to do? Pretend nothing ever happened?

L: We are going to have to. You said so yourself "I wont say anything if you dont say anything"

A: *whispers* That was before we had sex Leo!

I stood there with a blank expression on my face. She was right. That was way before anything happened. I looked down and sighed.

L: If you and Ravi dont work out, then I will be here for you. Until then, life goes on as it was before.

She gave me a hug before I left the room.

~A few days later~

~POV Alexa~

Ravi had called last night and said that he was coming home the next day. We all woke up super early to be at the airport. It felt like deja vu. Oh well. After a couple of hours we are loaded up into the van and headed towards getting Ravi. I attempted to put my engagement ring on, but it wouldn't slide over my knuckle.

A: Uh leo?

L: Ne?

A: Remind me not to eat so much of your cooking anymore.

L: Why?

A: My ring wont fit on my finger. I have to either lose weight or resize it.

All the boys broke out into laughter. I didnt think it was funny at all.

~POV Ravi~

The plane has just touched down and my anxiety levels are sky high. I haven't seen my fiance in almost a full month. I enter the air port and go to the luggage return, only to find a huge gang of ST★RLIGHTS right by my section.

R: Of all days, why today?

*girls screaming*

G: OMG ITS KIM WONSHIK! GET HIM!!!!!

I turned and tried to run the other way.

~POV Alexa~

N: Where are we supposed to find Ravi again?

H: By the luggage return.

A: Found him. *points to the crowd of screaming girls*

We ran over and got them off of him. After about 15 minutes of wrestling a bunch of fan girls, one decided to get rowdy and scratch my face.

A: Oh hell no bitch!

I grabbed her up and wanted to throw her so bad, but handed her off to Hongbin instead. I looked down at the floor to find ravi there guarding his face.

A: Welcome home babe.

R: Hey thats just the fan girl I wanted to see.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I smiled and held him close to me. I missed the way he felt in my arms. He took my hand, but realized my ring wasn't on.

R: Where is your ring?

H: Leo hyping made her fat!

A: Han Sanghyuk, you are so lucky we arent home right now!

N: Maknea, that wasn't nice at all! Say you are sorry.

H: Mianhe noona.

Everyone laughed as we all gathered Ravi's belongings and put them into the van. I sat next to ravi and asked him all about Japan. He made it seem like it was so miserable.

N: Thats only because you went there in the dead of winter. Wait till the spring, the cherry blossoms come out and its so beautiful. And warm.

R: Looks like Im going to have to go back, but not for a conference.

A: You better take me with you!

R: I will. *kisses her* don't worry.