Chapter 41

~POV Ravi~

Well, it's mine and Alexa's last day off for the week, I wake up and find that Alexa is nowhere to be seen. I get up, stretch, and find her sitting on the couch with a magazine of some sort and a cup of coffee. I smile and walk over to her.

R: Good morning. You woke up kinda early.

A: Well, the boys were making a bunch of noise when they left, so I just stayed awake. I have been looking at magazines for wedding stuff, but didn't pick anything, since we don't have a theme.

R: Well, we will figure something out, don't worry. Is Nana still asleep?

A: Ne, she is in Hyuk's room. Out like a light if you ask me.

R: Okay, well, I am getting into the shower so I can wake up. We will look at this stuff when I get out. Behave, please babe.

I give her a quick kiss and get clothes for me to change into.

~POV Alexa~

After about 5 minutes of Ravi being in the shower, a half asleep Nana comes into the room. She looks at me, rolls her eyes, and sits on the couch opposite of me.

A: (still reading) Good morning

N: Hi.

A: Sleep well?

N: Yeah. So lets cut to the chase here, are you even going to appologize?

A: For what?

N: Dragging me by my hair.

A: Depends, you going to appologize for forcing Ravi to kiss you?

N: No.

A: Then no. You deserved it.

N: Whatever.

She gets up and bumps into me so I spill hot coffee all over me.

A: Ow! What the hell!!!

N: (sarcasticly) Oops.

I go and change my shirt and come back only to find Nana in my spot on the couch. My magazines are all over the floor and she just looks at me and smirks really evil like.

A: Move.

N: What's the magic word?

A: Now!

N: No, that's not it.

A: Right now.

N: No. It's okay if you give up.

I take my belongings and go back into the room. Ravi comes in about 10 minutes later and hugs me.

R: What happened to sitting in the living room?

A: Nana is out there. And she is just.....ooooh I could just snap her neck.

R: But you won't because Hyuk would kill you, and it's illegal for you to snap someones neck.

He sits down next to me and pulls me into a hug. I smile and snuggle into his chest while he strokes my hair.

R: You need a day out of the house and away from work, let's go walk around town, grab some lunch, and just talk. Maybe go to the park.

A: You really wanna do all that?

R: Well yeah. You need to be away from Nana anyways. Come on, get dressed and lets go.

I walk over to the closet and pull out a pair of cute jeans and a soft pink shirt. I go into the bathroom and change while Ravi grabs a couple of waters and his phone. I walk into the room to grab my phone and my purse. I slip on my white Nike high tops and lock the bedroom door. I knew Ravi had the key in the back of his phone case.