Chapter 10

~POV Ravi~

The next few days went on pretty much the same way. It wasnt until Thursday that my fever was gone and my stomache could have been better, but I felt fine. I was the first to be awake on Thursday morning. I left Alexa to sleep because she had been through enough this week with taking care of me. I went downstairs to go watch some TV. I was startled about 2 hours later when I heard Alexa going into a panic attack.

"RAVI! Where are you? RAVI?!" She was hyperventalating between words. I ran up the stairs and darted into the room.

"Hey. I'm so sorry. I went downstairs so I wouldn't wake you up."

"Don't scare me like that." She was sitting on her knees and clung to my chest. I could feel tears going down her face. I pushed her off lightly and laid back into bed with her, and held her in my arms.

--------------------------------------------

~POV Alexa~

I loved it when Ravi held me in his arms. He made me feel like we were the only two people in the whole wide world and nothing else mattered. I nuzzeled into his warm chest and could hear his heart beat. It calmed my nerves and slowed my breathing. I looked up into his luring chocolate brown eyes and I watched them light up when he smiled.

I softly whispered "I love you Kim Wonshik." He smiled and whispered back to me.

"I love you too noona." He pulled me closer and leaned in for a kiss. Once his lips were pressed onto mine I made sure to lengthen the kiss. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted that kiss to last forever. I pulled him closer and held onto the back of his neck. He grabbed my sides and rolled on top of me. Right when things were going to get taken farther.......the phone rang.

--------------------------------------------

~POV Ravi~

I had to pull my lips off of hers and sit up. "Oh my god! Are you freaking kidding me?" I picked up my phone to look at the caller ID. "It's just Leo. He can wait." He turned his phone off and set it on the night stand. I looked down to find Alexa gazing at my abs and face.

"Was it something important?"

"It can wait another 30 minutes, or an hour. Plus I'm supposed to be off till Monday." The smile grew wider on Alexa's face when I laid back on her. I leaned in once more and kissed her again. She grabbed the back of my neck with one hand, and my shoulders with the other. I moved down and kissed her soft neck, and put my hands around her waist.

--------------------------------------------

~POV Alexa~

I was afraid that things were going to be interrupted again when we stared back up, but then I remembered that Jellyfish didn't have my number. I could feel his lips on my neck, and I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. It was all under Ravi's control now. He had me pined and I was unable to do anything.

To make a long story short. He and I became one for a good 20 minutes, and well........you know the rest ;)

--------------------------------------------

~About an hour later~

We both got out of bed, and quickly got dressed. After we were both dressed, we went down stairs to hearing a knock at the door. I cracked the door open, and found that it was just Hongbin coming to check on Ravi.

H: Hey how are you feeling?

R: Well, I still don't feel well enough to go back to work, but I am slowly getting there.

H: Is Alexa taking good care of you?

R: Oh yeah. All the time.

He looked over at me and flashed me a smile and a wink. I just smiled and giggled.

H: Am I missing something here?

R: No.

I giggled again and sat down on the couch. Ravi came to join me on the couch, and Hongbin was about ready to leave.

H: Hey I am going to leave. Get better Ravi.

R: Alright. Bye.

After Hongbin left, me and Ravi decided to make some food since it was only 10:00 AM. We made just a small breakfast and watched TV while we ate. We didn't go anywhere, because Ravi's stomache was still acting up. We spent the whole day together in the house.