Chapter 56

~POV Alexa~

I cant believe Ravi was able to come home early! It made me so happy. When we got home I helped the guys with all of Wonshik oppa's belongs and put them in our room. I turned around only to find Ravi standing in the door way eyeing me.

A: What's wrong babe?

R: I never got my welcome home kiss. I feel so left out. Its been almost a month.

I walked over to him and pressed my lips onto his. He smiled through the kiss and pulled me closer. I ran my fingers through his soft hair and pulled on his bottom lip.

A: Better?

R: Much. Gomawo noona. Saranghae.

A: Saranghae Wonshik oppa.

He pulled me into a tight hug and walked over to his suit case. He pulled out a small plastic bag that looked like it contained several items.

R: I was able to walk around the convention when no one was at the VIXX booth. I found a few things you may want to add to your collection.

A: Wonshik, you didn't have to. Gomawo. You're  the best.

R: Andwae, you are the best.

I looked inside the bag and found a new bts album, pins for my tote bag, and an official VIXX light stick. I took all the new kpop merchandise and placed it under my night stand with all my other belongings. I turned around and gave Ravi another kiss, and held him close. He moved down my neck and found my sweet spot. I slightly moaned as I braced myself on his shoulders.

A: Anio babe. They boys are all out in the living room.

R: Your point being?

A: Shouldn't we wait until they all go to bed?

R: We could, but it would just wake them up again.

A: How about we put this on hold until tomorrow? I'm off and so are you. The boys are all going to work. I want this next time to be special. I haven't seen you in a month.

R: Arraso, I can wait till you are ready again. I love you so much.

A: I love you too oppa.

Ravi left the room to go be with his hyungs and dongsaengs. I pulled out my phone and texted Leo.

A: Meet me at seoul bridge at midnight. I want to see you one last time before I officially give myself back to Wonshik.

XOXO~ noona.

~POV Leo~

My phone vibrates and I see a text from Alexa noona. She wants to see me one last time. Thats sweet. I replied with an okay and a smiley face. I hope she doesn't stand me up. But then yet again why would she. I gaze over at the clock and its 10:45 KST. That means we have like an hour before anyone is going to bed. I looked up and I saw Alexa noona come out into the living room with us. Of course she was sitting next to ravi, but that's okay.

The next hour seemed to drag on forever. I was able to slip out of the dorm without anyone noticing. I hope noona makes it out alright.

~POV Alexa~

I laid down next to Ravi for a couple minutes and claimed that I couldn't sleep. Ravi sat up and looked at me worried.

R: Everything okay?

A: Yeah. I need some air. I am going out for a bit. I will be back soon.

I kissed his lips and grabbed my shoes. I slipped them on quickly and grabbed my coat and was out the door. It wasn't that far of a walk to the Seoul bridge, so I took my time it was 11:55 when I saw Leo looking out towards the water. I snuk up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He turned around and pulled me into a tight hug. I looked up at him and tires speaking but I was interrupted when he pressed his lips onto mine.

~POV Leo~

I wasn't going to stand around and listen to a bunch of applogies. I just wanted her at that point. I pulled her close and pushed her against a pillar and held her close.

L: Saranghae noona. Remember that.

A: I love you too oppa. I want you right now. I don't care that we are here on the bridge. I want you one last time.

L: We don't have to do it right here. Come with me.

I took her hand and led her towards the dorms. She had a hesitant look in her eyes.

L: Don't worry, we aren't going back into the dorm yet.

I lead her back into the elevator and we went up a couple floors. She had a confused look. I lead her to a different to an unfamiliar door. I turned the knob and lead her inside.

L: I still have access to the old dorm from MYDOL.

A: Okay. I thought you were taking me back to the dorm.

I lead her to the back bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She pulled my head down and pushed her lips onto mine. She twisted her fingers into my hair and smiled into the kiss. I moved my lips from her mouth down her jaw line down her ear lobe.

L: Saranghae noona.

A: I love you too oppa.

I crawled on top of her and kissed her neck right on that soft spot that drives her crazy every time. She held onto me tightly and softly moaned. I wanted to leave my mark on her, but with Wonshik home I couldn't.

One by one each article of our clothes were falling to the floor. I eventually had her right where I wanted her. Then all of a sudden a burst of anger filled me as I forcefully shoved into her. She screamed in pain and held me tighter.

L: I hate that he gets to have you.

A: Its okay leo, I'm yours right now.

L: I don't want you just tonight. I hate him for asking you to marry him.

~POV Alexa~

Hearing those words scared me and he kept shoving into me roughly. Tonights intercourse: hard and rough. It seemed all to sexy to see this beautiful man become so angry. But the pain wasn't subsiding, it was getting worse.

A: Leo, I can't take it. Careful Taekwoon.

L: No. I am going to make you suffer through this. You feel that pain, that's how my heart feels.

A: L-Leo, please!

L: Andwae!!!!

After several more thrusts, we had both reached our climaxes. All of a sudden his anger disappeared as he kissed my lips softly.

L: Saranghae noona.

A: I'm going to be so sore tomorrow. You have no idea.

L: Mianhe noona, I didn't mean to hurt you.

I kissed his soft lips and gathered my nightgown, coat, and underwear and got changed in the bathroom. When I was ready, he walked me back to the dorm.

L: So are you really going to go back to Wonshik?

A: I have to oppa. I'm sorry.

I could feel tears burning in the back of my eyes. I tried hard not to cry in front of leo. But I couldn't help it. I held on to him and cried into his chest. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted ravi saying that I was staying with Kaio.

A: Can we stay in the other dorm tonight?

L: yeah come on.

He took my hand and lead me back. I laid down and cuddled close to Leo for the last time.

L: Remember what I said noona. I am always here for you.

A: I know. Saranghae oppa.

After that statement I had silently cried myself to sleep in the arms of the man that I was forbiden to love. Jung Taekwoon.