Chapter 26

~POV Ravi~

Three days after the concert, we packed up our belongings and headed for Arizona. Our next concert was in Austin, Texas, but we wanted to stop by Arizona to say hello to Alexa's family. She was getting excited as we went through Vegas once again. She began to shake with enjoyment, because she haden't seen her family in almost 2 years now. I smile and hild her hand.

R: Are you excited to be seeing your family?

A: Yes! It feels like forever since I have seen them. But we need to keep and eye on Leo.

R: Why?

A: My older sister is in love with him. I am worried about him being alone with her in the same room as him. (Giggles)

R: (laughs) Dont worry. I will keep an eye on him.

We began passing through Bullhead City, Arizona.

K: Alexa, you are going to have to drive. I have no idea where we are going now.

Ken pulls the car over and she runs around the car to get into the driver's seat. She adjusts herself and begins drving.

A: It's been forever since I was behind the wheel of a car.

R: Ken put on some music.

He put in our Voodoo album and everyone began singing and dancing. Alexa smiled and drove us through Kingman. We stoped at Walmart so she could call her parents.

A: (calls her parents) Hey mom it's Alexa.... Yes, I am in Kingman... Well we were going to stop and eat then come over.... Are you sure?.... Okay see you in a couple hours..... Love you too. Bye. (hung up phone)

R: What was that all about?

A: They are doing dinner for all of us and themselves.

The guys got back into the car and two hours later, we reached her house. She stepped out of the car and ran over to let me out. She took my hand and her breathing was uneven.

A: Why am I so scared?

R: Because you haven't seen your family in 2 years.

She takes a deep breath and clutches my hand a bit tighter. I knock on the door and we are greeted by a group of 5 people. Her mom, dad, 2 brothers, and 1 sister. They all looked very happy to see us.

M: Hi. Good lord look how much you have grown!

A: Hi mom. Hi dad.

D: You have changed so much since we have seen you last. And this must be Ravi.

Oh no, I was now face to face with her tall father. He was so intimiadating. Now I see where Alexa gets her height.

R: Hello. I am Kim Wonshik, but you can call my Ravi.

Everyone: Hello.

We hung out and the rest of the guys followed us.

S: OH MY GOD!! YOU BROUHT LEO TO OUR HOUSE??!!??

A: Sadie calm down. Yes we brought Leo.

S: I am sorry. It's just, its Leo in my living room!

~POV Leo~

Alexa's sister was one of those crazed STARLIGHTS. She was in a Rovix hoodie and she wouldn't stop staring at me. It was kind of creepy. She flashed me a huge smile and then left the room. Akward. I am kinda happy that Alexa wasn't all crazed about us. Then, she has been with Ravi for about the same time that VIXX has been together. She kind of grew used to being around idols all of the time. Her sister on the other hand, had never been around idols and she was a huge fangirl. I am guessing that I am her bias, because she only freaked out when she saw me. Kinda strange if you ask me.

M: Alright you guys. Dinner is done.

A: Alright. You guys go ahead and eat, and me and the boys will eat after you all got your food.

M: Are you sure?

A: Yes mom. Go ahead.

D: Just trust her. We will eat and I know she will follow behind us.

After dinner, we all hung out for a couple of hours and then we decided to spend the night. VIXX and Alexa would stay in the 2 guest rooms that were available and her family would sleep in their normal rooms.

~POV Sadie~

Omg I can't believe that VIXX is spending the night at my house. This is a dream come true! After about 3 hours after everyone went to bed, I crept into Leo's room and found out he was rooming with Hyuk, Hongbin, and Ken. That means that Alexa, Ravi, and N were in the other room. I sat down next to Leo on the floor, and watched him sleep. He was so adorable when he slept. So peaceful. I looked over and realized that his eyes were fluttering open. I panic and try to leave the room. But, before I can get up, he is looking at me with wide eyes.

~POV Leo~

I look at her with a bit of terror in my eyes. I don't know if I should call for help, or if i should just tell her to leave. This is kind of akward. She smiled at me and left the room without saying a word. Oookay? Not odd at all (in a sarcastic tone). After she left I went and locked the door. It took forever for me to fall asleep. Good lord that was so weird.

-The next day!-

~POV Ravi~

We all woke up super early to get back on the road. We said our goodbyes and began our long drive to Austin. We were all so excited to be performing in Texas. We have gotten the most STARLIGHT interaction in Texas, so that made us a bit anxious. Leo looks like he had something on his mind. He leans up and taps Alexa on the shoulder.

L: Alexa?

A: Yes?

L: Your sister was in my room last night.

A: SHE WAS WHAT!?!

L: I don't know why she was in there, but she scared me. I couldn't fall asleep for another 3 hours after that.

A: Did she say anything to you?

L: No. She just smiled and left the room.

She rolled her eyes at Leo and began texting someone. We never figured out who it was. Next stop, Austin Texas.