Chapter 52

~POV Leo~

L: Wake up jagiya. It's morning.

A: Taekwoon, leave me alone.

I take her soft hair in my hands and begin to braid it. I could tell that she was enjoying it, because she kept snuggling closer to me with every twist I put into her hair. She was so adorable when she was asleep. She looked like a baby puppy. Finally, I lean down and place my lips onto hers. She wakes up and covers her face.

A: How bad do you need me up?

L: Not bad at all, its just that the boys aren't home and so I wanted someone to be up with me.

A: Awwe, is my poor lion scared of being alone?

L: Ne *cute pout*

A: Omo! You are doing ageyo!

L: Aish. Please just be up.

A: Anio.

L: Jagiyaaa.

A: Arraso. Only because you sound adorable when you whine.

I smile and slide on a pair of sweats before getting out of bed. Alexa looks over at me and gives me that look like she wants something from me.

L: What is it noona?

She points to her belly to signal that she wants food. She was so adorable. I kiss her cheeks and bring her with me into the kitchen. She sits on the counter and looks around like a little kid.

A: Its kinda cold in here.

L: Could it be because you have no pants?

A: No, its my upper half that is cold. Arent you cold?

L: No, not really.

A: You little liar. I can tell you are lying because your nipples are hard.

L: *covers his chest* you pervert.

A: Then don't put it on display if you don't want me looking at it.

She was so crazy when she first wakes up in the morning.

~POV Ravi~

Its been almost two weeks since I have left Korea. I want to go home so badly and hold my babygirl. I hope Leo is taking good care of my chonsa. I miss hearing her voice all of the time. I think its about time that I give her a phone call.

*phone begins to ring*

A: Annyeong! You have reached Kim Alexa! Sorry I can't come to the phone right now. If you leave your name and number I promise to get back to you as soon as possible. Okay? Bye.

Why hasn't she been answering her phone lately. I tried calling last night, but there was no answer. Maybe she went to bed early, I don't know.

~POV Alexa~

Me and Leo made and ate breakfast, then sat on the couch and tried watching a movie. About half way through I got bored and I felt something on my neck, only to find Taekwoon kissing and sucking on my neck. I accidently let out a small moan and Leo looked at me in surprise.

L: That your sweet spot noona?

A: Maybe. It felt really nice.

L: Want me to keep going?

A: If you want.

*Leo's phone vibrates*

L: Hold that thought.

*answers phone*

L: Annyeong?

R: Hey Leo. Is Alexa there?

L: Yeah hold on.

Noona, the phone is for you.

A: Hello?

R: Hey babygirl.

A: Hey Ravi oppa. How have you been? I miss you.

R: I miss you too. Japan is so boring. I want to come home so badly.

A: Just a few more weeks babe.

R: Yeah. Is Leo taking good care of you?

A: Oh yeah. Always. He is being a really good care giver.

R: Good. Well I have to go. I love you.

A: I love you too.

*hangs up the phone*

A: Now, where were we?

L: Right about *kisses her neck* here.

A: Oh Taekwoon.

L: Don't do that babe. You get me all excited when you call me by real name.

A: *whispers into his ear suductively* Jung Taekwoon.

L: Babe stop, that sends chills down my spine.

A: Sorry babe, can't help it.

We tried focusing back on the movie, but it was hard to concentrate when you have a sexy asian guy sitting next to you and kissing your neck. I eventually gave up on the movie and crashed my lips with his.

A: Let's go out oppa. Just the two of us.

L: Well if I am not mistaken, but is my noona asking me out on a date?

A: (smiles) Kind of. Come on, it will be fun.

L: But I am too lazy to change my clothes and walk all over the place.

A: But Leo. (Pouts and crosses her arms)

L: Awwe, okay. But only because you are too cute and I can't compete with that.

A: Haha *bbuing bbuing*

L: Awwe. I have never seen you do that agyeo before.

A: That's my special agyeo just for my lion.

We went ahead and spent the day together and the boys came home around 8:30. Me and Leo were on the couch watching a movie when they came in.

N: Annyeong, we are home.

A: Hi Hakyeon oppa. How was work?

N: Long and boring and tiring and just.......AAAHHHH!!!!!

A: Crazy?

N: Ne. I am going to bed. Good night.

L: Goodnight leader.

A: Goodnight N.

~POV Leo~

A: Oppa, I am tired. Can we go to bed?

L: Of course. Come on.

I took her hand and lead her into the bedroom. I pulled out a long shirt for her to wear. She slid it on. It looked like a dress on her, but she didnt mind.

A: Is this one of your shirts Leo?

L: Yeah, why?

A: Because it smells good. I love it.

L: Okay, lets get you laid down.

She crawled into bed and waited for me to lay right next to her before even resting her head on the pillow. She nuzzled into my chest and was out like a light.

L: *kisses her soft lips* goodnight my jagiya.