Chapter 30

-A couple months later-

~POV Ravi~

Well, the showcases in the United States and in some of Europe were a giant success. Mine and Alexa's 2 year is in just a couple of days. We are in Paris for the next 2 weeks. So me and the hyungs and Nana are planning the most romantic night just for me and her. She will be so happy when we soend the day together. I love her so so so much. She deserves the best, and that is what I am going to give her.

~POV Nana~

I am still trying to grasp that me and Hyuk are together. He is so perfect in anyway possible. We have been together for 3 months now. I think that Leo is a bit bothered by us, since I have been rooming with us both. I think I am going to talk to him about it after we help Ravi plan his and Alexa's special night. I think it's good that I am helping because Ravi is constantly asking me what to do for a woman on a special day like thier's.

~POV Leo~

I can't believe that Ravi and Alexa have been together for almost 2 years now. This guy needs to propose soon to her. I know that they are soul mates, and that they will make eachother happy for a long time. And speaking of relationships, I am happy that makenea has a girlfriend. She makes him happy. It is a little annoying though, because they room with me, at least with Ravi and Alexa, they have thier own room. But I know that N hyung will not pay for an extra room for the two new love birds. Maybe I can room with....I can't believe I am going to say this, but Ken and Hongbin. That gives them alone time, and me some sleep at night.

-A couple days later-

~POV Ravi~

R: (in bed waking up with Alexa) Good morning my love.

A: Good morning.

(At the same time) Happy 2 years.

A: Wow, where has the time gone. I remember when I first met you. It seems like yesterday.

>>>> FLASHBACK TIME!!!<<<<

~POV Alexa~

A: Aish!! I need to get a boyfriend. Maybe I will try meeting someone in a chat room. I know it sounds crazy, but I just moved to Korea. So let's try something new.

(Gets laptop)

Ooh, there are so many pretty boys. Omg! That one looks amazing (looking at Ravi's profile pic) AND HE IS ONLINE!!!

(In the chat room)

A: Hello

R: Annyeong

A: How are you?

R: Doing good, and you?

A: Just fine.

R: You are the prettiest girl I have ever seen before.

A: Awwe, thank you. You are pretty good looking yourself.

R: Thanks. Can I get your name?

A: It's Alexa. Wbu?

R: Kim Wonshik, but you can call me Ravi if you like.

A: I like Ravi. It suits you. Can we meet up sometime?

R: Sure!! How about the Internet Cafe across the street from the corner market?

A: Sounds good to me.

_________________________

A/N: If you want to know what happened after they met up, please read my other FanFic, The Curse Inside.

_________________________

>>>> END OF FLASHBACK<<<<

~POV Ravi~

R: I know right? But meeting you in that chat room was competely worth it.

A: Yeah it was (pecked Ravi's soft lips) I love you so much. I am happy that we have been together 2 years now.

R: Me too. I still remember our first kiss.

A: In the hospital?

R: Yeap. That was amazing.

A: Yeah it was. (Snuggles into him) The best first kiss I ever had in my life.

I looked down and saw that she was listening to my heart beat and rubbing my chest. I can't believe that I got someone as special as her. The one thing in my life that I wouldn't trade anything for.

A: Is there practice today?

R: Ne. But I am not going. Mother N said I could spend the day with you. Since our anniversary only comes once a year.

A: Yay! I'm even more happy now.

R: You should have known that he would have given me the day off.

A: Well, I never know, because he made you go to work on my birthday before.

R: Oh yeah. I still hate him for that.

A: So yeah, I never know anymore.

R: Well I am all yours today. But tonight, I have something planned.

A: Okay. (Kisses him again) Just as long as you are with me.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her softly. Her lips in perfect sync with mine. She is so gentle with every touch of her on my skin. She sends shivers down my spine when she kisses me on my neck.

R: So what do you want to do today?

A: Well, right now, I want to lay in bed and cuddle ad kiss my man. We will decide what to do later on.

R: Sounds good to me.

We leaned in for another kiss, but we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

A: I got it.

She puts on one of my t-shirts and walks over to the door.

A: Good morning Leo.

L: Good morning. Congrats on the 2 years today.

A: Awwe, thanks Leo. That means alot to me. Whats up?

L: Is Ravi coming to practice?

A: Aniyo. N gave him the day off.

L: Oh. Minahe for the interruption.

A: No need to be sorry. You didn't know. Bye Leo.

L: Bye.

~POV Alexa~

God that was close. I thought that they were going to take my baby away from me on our anniversary. That would have sucked so badly. I turned the corner to find Ravi getting out of bed. Of course he was shirtless, so I stared at his abs and licked my lips.

R: Do you like what you see?

A: Oh yes I do. I always do.

R: Well, they are all yours.

I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back. I looked into those dark chocolate brown eyes and kissed his soft lips. He pulled me closer and made the kiss even longer. I didn't want to let him go, so I kept my arms wraped around him and he held me close. The most perfect kiss in the whole wide world.

R: You always make us have the most perfect kisses in the whole wide world.

A: You always start the most perfect kisses in the whole wide world.

I crawled back into bed and Ravi followed behind me. We cuddled in bad all day long, until we needed to start getting ready for our date night.