Chapter 5

A/N: there are some korean words in here as you have read from the previous chapter. I am trying tonjust use basic words.

---------------------------------------------

~POV Ravi~ (The next morning)

I wake up and it's about 7:30 AM. I look around the room and get blinded by the smallest amount of light coming in from our curtians. I trun away and jerk Alexa to the side of the bed. I almost panic as I see her toss and turn. She just nuzzels her face into my chest and is out like a light.

"I'm sorry." I try to whisper in a small voice. I hear her groan a bit, but she dosen't wake up. I lay in bed working on some raps for myself for our new song. I put in my ear buds and begin working, while Alexa is asleep and hugging me. I look down at her from time to time to check on her sleeping. Wow, she must have been exausted if she is asleep, and nothing is causing her to wake up.

Finally at about 9:00 I decide to wake her up, so she can get ready for the guys to come over. "Hey. Let's get up and get ready for the guys to come over."

"Ugh Ravi. I'm too tired to be up right now." She rolls over and pulls the blankets on her.

"Come on love. I'm gunna get the shower started for you" I kiss her forehead and head over to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------

~POV Alexa~

"I'm gunna get the shower started for you." Ravi said in a loving tone as he kissed my forehead. That actually sounded amazing, a nice hot shower to wake me up.

I hear Ravi start the water, and I force myslef out of bed. He hears me drag my feet across the wood floor, and meets me at the bathroom door. "I put fresh towles on the counter and I will get your clothes ready for you." Wow he is so perfect.

"Okay. Hey before you go ahead and do all that, please turn the heater on. It's really cold in here."

"No problem." I wrap my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. I lean in and give him a kiss.

"Alright, get in the shower and I will bring you your clothes." He lets go of me and leaves the room.

"DON'T FORGET TO TURN ON THE HEATER." I yell after him as he leaves the room.

"Yeah I know!" He yells back at me. I smile at his reply and get into the shower.