Chapter 48

~POV Leo~

I wake up and forget that I slept with Alexa last night. (No pun intended) she looked so peaceful when she slept. She didn't look sad or upset. She looked neuteral. Her breathing was soft and she just looked at peace. With Ravi not here, I hope she can hold up.

Her eyes flutter open. I try to hold back a smile and just look at her.

L: Good morning chonsa.

A: (shocked and surprised) Oh my god Leo!

During her little freak out, she fell out of bed and landed on her back, hard.

L: Omo, are you okay?

A: I can't really breathe. Leo, I need help up.

I grab her hands and hoist her back up into bed. She thanks me and gives me a half smile. I look at her and nod my head she looks down, blushes, and looks away.

A: Omo, Leo. Put a shirt on.

Oh my god, I am such a pabo. I grab my shirt from the end of the bed and slide it on. I feel so stupid.

A: Nice abs Taekwoon.

What is she doing? I don't know if she is hitting on me or what, but it feels so wrong. She gets out of bed and goes into the living room.

~POV Alexa~

I walk out to the couch and plop right next to Hongbin.

A: Good morning Binnie.

B: Good morning noona.

A: Where is Kaio?

B: Still at her house. She is going to be coming up soon to hang out.

A: Riiiight. "Hang out"

B: Yahh! What do you think we are going to be doing?

A: Oh you know, "hanging out"

He just rolls his eyes and shakes his head. I knew what he meant by hanging out. And I thought me and Wonshik were bad. They were worse.

Right at that moment, Kaio comes up to the door and knocks on it.

A: Annyeong Kaio. Perfect timing.

K: Am I missing something here.

B: No! I mean....no you aren't. Noona is just being a pabo.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he just smiled. It was rare that the boys saw me do agyeo. I laughed and walked into my room to find that I had 5 missed calls from Ravi. Omo, he going to think I am a horrible person.

~POV Ravi~

I almost gave up on calling Alexa, until I saw an incomming call from her number. I sighed and answered it. I didn't even open my mouth and I hear her freaking out.

A: I AM SO SORRY! I WAS TALKING TO HONGBIN AND DIDN'T HAVE MY PHONE ON ME. I AM SO SORRY, DON'T HATE ME OPPA.

R: Yahh, breathe Alexa. Good morning.

A: Good morning Ravi. I miss you.

R: I miss you too. I was really lonely without you. How did you sleep.

A: Fine.

R: No problems?

A: Nope. I just kind of passed out due to me crying all day.

R: Oh. Minahe. Don't cry baby.

A: I'm not crying anymore. It was just yesterday.

R: Oh okay. I want to go home so badly. It's hard for me to understand, because they speak Japanese and Ken didn't teach me very much.

A: There has to be someone who understands Korean. It's a Kpop and Jpop conference.

R: I know, you are right. Aish, I have to go. I love you baby.

A: I love you too. Bye.

R: Bye.

~POV Alexa~

I hang up the phone and look out my door to find Kaio and Binnie swapping spit.

A: Yahh! Not infront of my door! Go do that somewhere else.

B: Oh whatever. You know you like it.

A: What is that supposed to mean?

B: You know what it's supposed to mean.

He takes her hand and leads her into an empty room. I think I am scarred for life. I roll my eyes and shake my head. I look back up at the door way to see Leo standing there.

A: Omo Taekwoon, you scared me.

L: Minahe Alexa noona.

A: What are you doing?

L: Can I talk to you? About last night?

A: Sure. Come on in.

He sits down on the bed and looks down. Poor thing. He rarely ever wants to talk, so when he wants to, something is usually wrong.

~POV Leo~

I can't believe I can't even talk to her. I feel her hand on my back and her speaking in a hushed tone.

A: What's wrong Taekwoon.

L: I just....I don't know how....

A: It's okay Leo. Just talk to me.

L:................

A/N: OMO! IS LEO DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR ALEXA NOONA? COULD THIS BE A BLOSSOMING OF A SECRET RELATIONSHIP WHILE RAVI IS AWAY? STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND FIND OUT! ~XOXO~ Alexa