A Pleasant Surprise

~POV Hongbin~

I wake up to a sleeping Kaio right next to me. Did I really kiss our new trainee? Omo, this is just crazy. But she is so cute when she is asleep. I need to talk to someone who knows girls better than anyone else. I NEED MY BEST FRIEND! I grab my phone and call Alexa.

A: Yeoboseyo?

B: Do you not look at your caller id?

A: Beannie! No, its an unknown number that called my phone. Your ringtone didn't play.

I quickly scan the phone to see that I am actually using Kaio's phone. Oops. That's embarrasing.

B: Just meet me in the living room with Ravi hyung.

I hang up the phone and look down at Kaio. Her breathing is so soft and settle when she sleep. Omo. I kiss her cheek and walk out to the living room.

~POV Alexa~

I am the match maker of VIXX. My ideas almost never fail. Except Nana, she is still kind of a handful.

A: Good morning Hongbin.

B: Annyeong noona. I need help. I really like the new girl, but am scared to tell her.

R: Don't be scared. Just tell her how you feel. It's obvious she likes you. Me and Alexa saw it as clear as day.

B: You did? How?

A: Aish Bean! You are the slowest boy in the history of slow boys. She was blushing, smiling, giggling, falling asleep on you. Those are all signs! I am hooking you two up weather you like it or not Bean. This girl has some major feels for you.

At that moment a sleepy Kaio walks out of Hongbin's room.

A: Nice to know that she didn't sleep in the living room.

B: Nothing happened, if that is what you are implying noona.

K: Good morning Alexa, Ravi, and Hongbin.

~POV Hongbin~

B: Good morning Kaio. Sleep well?

K: Ne, but I thought I fell asleep in the living room.

B: You did, but I felt bad about leaving you out there. So I brought you into my room.

K: Awwe bean, that is so sweet. (Blushes deep red)

Omg there is that cherry flush in her cheeks and she even called me by my nickname. Omo. So cute. I just want to kiss her so badly. She hugs me and I stroke her soft black hair. She feels so perfect in my arms.

K: (pulls away) I should be going home.

B: Let me take you. Please?

K: I......I-I guess.

I grab a pair of shoes and walk her to her dorm. Finally, some peace and quiet with her. We go into the elevator and drop down 2 floors. She walks over to her door, and I follow behind her.

K: This is it. 324.

B: That's funny, ours is 524.

She begins smiling, but looks really shy. I grab her hand and brace myslef to ask her out.

K: Something wrong Hongbin?

B: I-I-I really like you Kaio. And I was wondering if maybe......you would......go on a date with me?

K: Omo, Hongbin. Yes! That would be amazing.

She pulls me into a hug and begins giggling like crazy. Then she looks up at me with a sparkle in her eyes. So cute.