Chapter 54

~POV Hongbin~

We all sat in the lobby in complete and utter silence. The only audible sound was Alexa's feet tapping on the tile floor. The rest of VIXX came running into the lobby right as the doctor came out to talk to us.

A: *jumps to her feet* How is she? Will she be okay?

D: She is going to be just fine.

A: Why was she unconscious?

D: Is she on any prescriptions?

B: No, but I leave my spare over at her house for when I spend the night. Its my allergy medication.

D: Well her stomach was full of it.

A: Can we go see her?

D: I don't see why not, but just 2 at a time please.

Me and Alexa were the first two to go and see her. She laid in her bed, but didn't seem all there. I fell back a bit as we entered the room. Alexa walked over to her bedside and held her hand.

A: Hey how are you feeling?

K: Lost, confused, stupid.

A: Just answer one question. Why did you do it?

K: I thought something had happened to Hongbin. There was a rumor going around saying that Hongbin was in a car crash. And so I felt that if anything had happened, to him,  I couldn't live with myself.

A: Why didn't you just come up and see him?

K: Is he okay?

I stepped in the room and walked over to her.

B: I'm fine babe.  Nothing is wrong and I would never leave you.

A: Plus,  if anything were to happen to him, I would have gotten a hold of you.

K: I just feel super stupid now. I almost took my life because of a stupid rumor.

B: The important thing is that you are here now. Its okay. Im here and Im never leaving you. Ever.

I kissed her forehead and held her hand. She smiled and looked over at Alexa.

A: Im going to give you guys some privacy.

~POV Alexa~

I walked out to thw waiting room and informed the rest of the boys that she was fine and would be discharged soon. Leo walked over to me and asked if I needed to some air. I nodded and he escorted me outside.

L: Are you okay.

A: Im not sure. This is exactly what happened in my dream.

L: Its okay. At least you got to her in time. Its going to be okay.

He pulled me into a hug and held me tight.

L: Shh its okay Noona.

A: Im scared Leo.

L: Don't be. Its going to be fine.