Going Home

~POV Ravi~

I am so glad to be boarding a plane and heading back to Seoul. We had the finale to be preparing for, but at least we will be in our dorm again. I never thought that I would have missed the dorm as much as I do now. It just sucks, because I won't be sharing a room with Alexa any more. It will be with Hyuk instead. But it's fine, as long as she continues to live with us, I am happy.

~POV N~

I miss the V-Pride. Well, at least we are now boarded on the plane now. I miss my room. I miss Jellyfish. In 12 hours, everything will turn back to normal.

~POV Leo~

I can't believe the tour is already over. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were on a plane going to the United States to perform our first concert. I miss the stage. I promise to sing and dance my heart out during the finale.

~POV Hyuk~

I am so excited to be back home. I now have Nana, and life couldn't be even more amazing right now.

~POV Ravi~

R: Babe look!! The lights of Seoul!

A: Omg! Babe I missed that view so much.

R: Me too!

We get off of the plane and walk around to the front of the airport to find manager standing there waiting for us.

M: Annyeong!! How was the tour?

A: Amazing.

R: Awesome.

L: Short.

N: Super long!

H: Fabulous.

B: Eh, so so.

K: Long, but fun.

Nana: From what I saw, fun!

M: Nice to know that everyone had a good time. And thank you Alexa for accepting the job offer.

N: What job offer?

A: You are looking at VIXX's new assistant manager!

N: YOU ARE WHAT?!?

R: Your new boss, below manager Cho.

N: Why?

A: Becuase I need a job to make money.

N: Bwo? I can't believe this is happening to me.

M: Well, Alexa needs the job. She will be attending practice with you starting next week.

N: (storms away and sits in van waiting to go home)

We all pile into the van and pull up to the V-Pride in no time. Alexa looks tired, so I brought in our bags and let her go to sleep in hers and leo's room.

~POV Leo~

I walk into the room to find a sleeping Alexa on her bed wrapped in a blanket. I tip toe pass her, and lay in my own bed. I missed the way this bes felt. The beds at the hotel were always too hard. I lay in bed and write some song lyrics. I was alsleep on the plane ride today. I'm not that tired. I am startled by a groan and Alexa speaking to me half asleep.

A: Leo?

L: (in his soft voice) Ne?

A: Can you bring me a bottle of water? I would get it myself, but I am really comfortable and I don't want to run into anything.

N: Arraso. I will be right back.

A: Kamshaminida.

(Leo comes into the room)

L: Here you go.

A: Thank you Leo. Sorry I had to bother you.

L: No trouble at all.

She quickly drinks it and is out like a light. I look out the door to see that Wonshik and Sanghyuk are still awake. I decided to text Wonshik.

L: Hey r u still awake?

R: Ne. Is Alexa up?

L: She was about 5 mins ago. She wanted a water.

R: Oh okay. Are you happy she is assistant manager?

L: Ne. I have no idea why N is so upset though

R: I don't either. But yeah. I don't care to find out.

L: Ne, I agree.

R: Can I come over, just to check on Alexa?

L: Arraso. She is all yours.

R: Thanks Leo.

(Puts phone away and watches Wonshik walk through the door)

He turns the light on, and walks over to a sleeping Alexa across the room from me. He puts a folded up Rovix hoodie next to her and kisses her cheek. I smile and pretend that I am texting, so Ravi doesn't think I am watching him. He pulls the blankets over her, bows politely at me, turns the light off, and leaves the room. I finish my lyrics and fall fast asleep around 12:30am.