Chapter 22

~POV Ravi~

We met up with N and the other hyungs in the lobby at 8:45. Hongbin greeted us with a smile, but N looked upset. Maybe he was just tired.

R: Annyeong. Are we ready to go?

N: Aniyo. We are still waiting on Hyuk and Leo.

R: Is everything okay N hyung?

N: Ne. I am just tired is all.

A: I'm sorry N.

Alexa walked over and wrapped her arms around our leader. He smiled and hugged her back. She let go after about 15 seconds and was back by my side. She looked at me with guilt in her eyes. She pretended that she was kissing my neck, but whispered something in my ear.

A: Minahe Ravi. N just seemed upset and I was trying to be nice.

I nodded my head and we awaited the arrival of our other two hyungs. They finally showed up around 9:15.

L: Minahe hyungs. Maknea decided to take 20 mintues to pick an outfit and 15 minutes to put it on.

H: You can't rush perfection Leo.

B: There's nothing perfect about you maknea.

A: Quit picking on Hyuk. I take twice as long as hyuk does to get ready and you don't care.

N: Noona is right. Leave the poor maknea alone. Let's go eat!

~POV Leo~

I quickly scanned the other hyungs and Alexa. They were all dressed very nicely. I began to feel guilty about wearing jeans. However, at the same time I didn't care.

A: Leo you look nice.

L: Kamshaminida. You do too.

A: Thanks.

We left the lobby to go to a reaturaunt on the strip. It was very nice. N hyung walked over to the counter and began talkkng to the hostess.

N: Reservation for Hakyeon.

Lady: Right this way please. How many in your party?

N: Party?

A: Minahe, we are from Korea. Um.... 7 please.

Lady: Right this way.

N still looked very confused. The hostess sat us down and told us our waiter would be here shortly.

A: N, when people here ask how many in a party, they are asking how many people are the seating.

N: Bwo? Why don't they just ask that then?

A: Party just sounds more fancy.

The waitress came up and took our drink orders. When she returned with everything, me and Ravi both noticed something about her that was different.

L: Excuse me miss?

W: Yes. Did I forget something?

L: Aniyo! Can I see your wrist?

She handed her wrist over and we all took a glance. THERE WAS A ROVIX TATTOOED ON HER WRIST!

R: Are you a STARLIGHT?

W: Omg yes! I love VIXX!

A: Wow. Who's your bias?

W: (blushes) Leo.

Everyone turned and looked at me while they smiled. I gave them a look like don't blow our cover.

W: It's okay. I will keep your secret. I know you guys are VIXX. I noticed N when he was talking to our hostess.

N: Omo. Minahe. We didn't want to cause trouble so Alexa took over.

W: Can I get a picture with you?

Everyone once again looked at me. Then I noticed that she was asking just for me to take the picture.

L: Ne. Anything for a STARLIGHT.

She gave the camera to Ravi so he could take the picture. Before Ravi could snap that moment, we all heard a familair ringtone play.

I feel I feel fantastic!

W: Ugh sorry.

She has a 3 mintue conversation and hands the phone back to Ravi.

W: Sorry that was my best friend calling me. She is a VIXX fan aswell.

We take the picture and I sit back down.

W: Thank you soo much. I will be back in a few moments to take your order.

Within the blink of an eye, she was gone.

~POV N~

I am so glad that we found a STARLIGHT that didn't freak out when she saw us. She kept giving Alexa odd looks though. Maybe she didn't expect us to be bringing Alexa on the tour. I don't know.

W: Okay can I take your order?

She took our order and once it was written down, she took it to the kitchen to go and give it to the cook. She came back to start up conversation but kept giving Alexa funny looks.

R: Why do you keep looking at Alexa like something is wrong.

W: When did VIXX get a girl in the group?

R: She isn't a member.

A: I am his girlfriend.

W: Oh I am soo sorry miss.

A: (chuckels) It's fine.

When our food was brought to us, we ate and then paid for the bill. Leo made sure to see the waitress again before we left. He gave her a $20 bill and a peck on the cheek. She almost cried when Leo did that. He felt bad so he gave her a hug and took one last picture.

K: Ooohh Leo hyung has a girlfriend!

L: Aniyo! She is just a STARLIGHT.

We all laughed and went back to the hotel.

N: Good night everyone

A: Good night N.

She walked over and hugged me to thank me for dinner. I slipped something into her jacket pocket.

A: Thank you all for an amazing night.

~POV Ravi~

A: Come on babe. I am tired. Let's go back to the room

R: Alright.

We went and walked to the elevator. As soon as I hit the button, I could see Alexa about ready to fall over. I caught her and walked her over to the room. She was barley on the edge between sleep and consiousness. I laid her in bed in her leggings and heels and shirt. I had to dress her im something more comfortable.

R: Babe, what do you want to get dressed into?

A: (points to the bag and lips something)

R: Go to sleep, I will get you dressed.

She nodded and passed out within seconds. I began to undress her, and something fell out of her coat pocket. It was a note from N!

Dear Alexa,

I am so happy that you were allowed to join us on our tour. I am so happy and I know that Ravi is as well. Lets just take that rule I gave you and Ravi and just erase it from our minds. Ravi and you deserve some fun while we are away from home. Consider this as my welcoming present into the VIXX family. You two enjoy yourselves.

~Cha Hakyeon~

I smiled as I read that note. I was going to take that priveledge and treasure it. I finshed dressing Alexa, changed into some comfortable clothes, and laid down next to her. I put my arms around her and fell asleep.