Date Night

~POV Ravi~

R: I know that you are comfortable, but we need to get ready for the night I planned for us.

A: Okay. (Crawls out of bed and looks for an outfit with Ravi behind her wraping his arms around her). Hey, I can't find clothes and get ready with you hugging me. Will you bring me clothes if I get in the shower real quick?

R: Of course. But don't rush yourself. Take all the time you need, okay?

A: Okay. Bring clothes for yourself too.

R: (smiles) I can do that.

I watch Alexa grab her phone and a couple of towles and head into the bathroom while I search for clothes. I hear her sweet voice siniging my parts to VIXX's Super Hero.

Yeah I wanna win this race

VIXX ha ha

Value in excelses

Owww

Uh brand new boys in da buildin

Get down

Show em we gunna make it rookies time

Race is exciting!!!

I walk in and start backing up N's parts and she looks at me and smiles.

A: I was singing again wasn't I?

R: Yes, and it was amazing as always.

She smiles and rolls her eyes and goes back into the shower. I get in a couple minutes later.

R: Aish! Turn on some cold will you please. You are going to burn my skin off!!!

A: Minahe. I forgot you were coming in here with me. (Turns the cold nozzel) There is that better?

R: Ne. Thank you.

I wrap my arms around her once more.

A: Please tell me you turned the heater on. It's going to be cold when we get out.

R: Oh shit! Hold on. I knew I was forgetting something.

A: (laughs).

~POV Alexa~

He runs out, wraps a towel around him, and goes out to the dial pad to turn up the heat. I hear him whine becuase it's cold. He comes back in within 2 minutes and holds me.

A: Babe you cold?

R: Ne. (Shivers)

A: Awwe. My poor baby is shivering. Babe your lips are blue.

R: Are they? (Starts rubbing his lips together)

A: Just stop.

I pulled him into me and steped under the water with him. I turned the cold down again till he wasn't shivering. His lips were still blue. I touched them and they were really cold. I pulled him closer and kissed him. He held me and legthened the kiss. After a couple minutes, his lips were back to his normal color.

A: There. Now they are back to the way they were.

I finished washing myself, and washed Ravi's hair.

A: Babe when we get back to Seoul, you need a touch up on your roots. You brown is growing out of your blonde.

R: Yeah I know. I think I want to just go back to brown.

A: I like your blonde. It looks good on you.

We both got out and were welcomed by a warm blast of air coming out of the vents. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck. I always nearly melt when he kisses that sweet spot on my neck, and it drives me wild. I turn around and kiss his soft lips. He smiles into the kiss and lenthens it.