Chapter 50

~POV Leo~

I look down and find Alexa peacefully sleeping with her face burried into my chest. I smiled and began playing with her hair. I looked over to see that she had turned her phone on in the middle of the night. JJ Project's Bounce began playing. It was an incomming call from Ravi. I let it ring a couple times and answer.

L: Yeoboseyo?

R: Annyeong. Leo hyung?

L: Ne?

R: Where is Alexa?

L: Sill sleeping. Wae?

R: Just let her know I won't be calling until Christmas. I am very busy over here.

L: Arraso. Annyeong Ravi.

R: Annyeong.

What?! To busy to talk to Alexa? Oh well, that meant more time for the two of us. I look down and see that Alexa is just now waking up. She sits up and smiles.

L: Good morning jagiya.

A: Good morning Leo oppa.

L: Sleep well?

A: (yawns and stretches) Ne.

L: Ravi called while you were asleep. He said he is too busy to call you, and won't call until Christmas.

A: Arraso.

L: You aren't upset?

A: I am a bit disappointed, but I still have you Taekwoon.

L: Okay. Well, we have 20 days left to ourselves until Ravi calls again.

A: Okay. Are you off today?

L: Ne. And you are too.

A: I haven't even looked at the schedule.

~POV Alexa~

I get up and stretch before leaving the room to check my schedule. I looked over to see that Kaio was off, which means I am off. VIXX had found a new assiatant managaer a few days before Ravi left, so I wasn't needed over there anymore. I turn around to find Leo walking into the living room. His messy hair made him look so adorable. I walked out and told Leo I was off today. He noded and I walked back into my room. I picked up my phone to call Ravi. Eventhough me and Leo are an item, I still miss my Wonshikie. I dialed his number...the voice who answered shocked me.

???: Ravi's phone.

A: Who the fuck are you?

???: Well, that is none of your business.

A: Where is Ravi?

???: In the shower. Can I take a message?

I hung up the phone and fell onto the bed face first. I know that me and Leo have been messing around, but I didn't expect Ravi to. I cried and clutched onto the sheets. I wanted to die. I wanted to take a gun and shoot myself. Leo came in with a face full of worry.

L: What's wrong?

A: It's Wonshik oppa.

L: What's wrong?

A: He is seeing another woman.

L: Omo. I didn't expect that from Wonshik.

A: It better not be a gaesha. I will kick his ass.

L: Omo. Come here.

He pulled me into his arms and let me cry into his chest. I could feel him stroking my hair and kissing the top of my head. Why would he do that to me? I mean, I know that me and Leo is a bit extreme, but at least I know him. At least I didn't find him at a whore house or something. I was so done. The tears wouldn't stop flowing and I clung onto Taekwoon as if he were a life preserver.