Chapter 24

~POV Ravi~

I woke up the next morning to a sleeping Alexa in my arms. I looked down and kissed her forehead. She woke up about 5 minutes later and smiled.

A: Good morning

R: Good morning beautiful

A: Did you sleep well?

R: Like always. What about you?

A: Yeah. I slept pretty good. What time is practice?

R: In about 2 hours.

A: Okay well lets get up and get you there.

We got up and stretched. She walked over to the suitcase and pulled clothes out for the both of us. Matching outfits, once again. I smiled and took the clothes out of her hands. I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. While I was waiting for the water to heat up, I was looking for towles. Alexa went down to the front desk and got 4 towles. She came up and I got in.

~POV Alexa~

Ravi was in the shower, so I walked in and started doing my hair and makeup. I had not changed yet, because I hated doing my hair and having all my hairs that fell out of my head fall on my shirt. I was singing along with Ravi's music and dancing. I have known all the VIXX dances, because I helped Ravi practice them back in Seoul. When I heard the water turn off, I walked out and finished my makeup in the room. I began changing and right in the middle of me changing, Ravi came out of the bathroom. Once I was done, I stood there and yelled at him.

A: Yah! Were you sitting there watching me change?

R: For a bit yeah.

A: Why?

R: I can't help it. I am a man.

A: (rolls her eyes) Whatever.

I began singing and dancing to Ravi's music again. He just smiled and watched me.

~POV Ravi~

Okay so practice is in 1 hour and I am glad that Alexa is coming with me. I can focus when she is around me. The concert is in 2 days so we need to get everything perfect.

R: Babe cmon we need to go!

A: Okay. (Took Ravi's hand) I am ready to go.

R: (pecked Alexa's lips) okay well its a 10 minute walk.

A: That's fine. More time to spend with you.

We finally got the the Ampetheater with 20 minutes left till practice. We both saw N talking to a security guard so we went to go check on what was up.

R: (still holding Alexa's hand) Hey N whats going on over here?

N: This is Nick. He is the head of security and was just asking me about how they wanted the guards set up for the concert. Nothing to worry about.

R: Okay well I am going to go ahead and get warmed up.

N: No problem. Practice begins in about 15 minutes.

I nodded and then went back stage to go stretch and warm up.

Nick: Wow. Is that two of your members?

N: The boy is. The girl he was with is his girlfriend. They have been together for about two years.

Nick: Okay. I was just wondering because they were matching.

N: Yeah they get that alot.

~POV Leo~

I look up to find Ravi and Alexa just showing up to stretch. I walk over and greet them as they walk into the door.