Chapter 35

~POV Ravi~

R: So Taekwoon, you think I should do this during the finale?

L: Yes! That would be so sweet, like right before we perform "Thank you for my love" you should call her out to the stage and propose!

R: You have been planning this for awhile havent you?

L: Well, I have thought about it, but never really knew how to tell you about it.

R: (laughs) Thank you for keeping Alexa company today. She hates being alone. I'm off tomorrow, so we will probably go walk around town or what not.

L: Ne. She needs you here. I feel bad to see her upset when you aren't home.

R: I'm going to go check on her. I will be right back.

I get up and walk into mine and Hyuk's room. Alexa is peacefully asleep on my bed. She looked really tired. I glance over to Hyuk's bed to find him and Nana cuddling under the covers. She is fast asleep while Hyuk is listening to his music and writing. I smirk and look back over at Alexa. She tosses and turns like she is having a bad dream. I don't wake her up, because that can send her into parinoia. I lay down with her and hold her in my arms. She calms down and snuggles into me. I smile and kiss the top of her head.

H: Hey, is she still sleeping?

R: Ne. Why do you ask?

H: No reason, just asking.

R: (glances over at hyuk) Where is she going to be staying?

H: With Ken and Hongbin. It sucks. I can't share a room with her.

R: I know. That's how I feel about the room situation with me and Alexa.

H: Yeah, did I hear you say something about propose?

R: Shhh! She will probably hear you. I will tell you later.

H: (nods his head and smiles) Okay Wonshik.

I hold her until she wakes up about 3 hours later. She looks up at me with tired eyes and smiles. I kiss her soft lips and hug her.

A: Hey you.

R: Hey beautiful.

A: How long have you been in here for?

R: Eh, about 3 hours. Nothing to worry about too much.

A: (smiles) Okay.

R: I heard you had kind of a rough morning.

A: Yeah, I freaked myself out. But then I read your text. It was so sweet. It made my day.

R: Good. (Kisses her again) I have tomorrow off. Maybe we can chill in the house and watch movies and whatnot. I'm still kinda tired from the plane ride.

A: Sounds perfect. A perfect day with the perfect man. What else can a girl ask for?

R: (smiles) I love you.

A: I love you too.

We get up and go into the living room. Hongbin is on the couch watching TV, Leo is texting someone, Ken is writing lyrics, and N is still in his room. Alexa runs over and places herself next to Hongbin.

~POV Alexa~

A: Hey Hongbin. How was practice?

B: It was okay. Really long and tiring.

A: Awwe, I'm sorry.

B: Where were you when we got home?

A: Asleep in my room. Then came out here when Wonshik and Hakyeon were fighting, and then passed out on the couch, and so I woke up in Ravi's room.

B: Still tired from the trip?

A: Ne. I hate flying.

B: I do too. I absolutely hate the jet lag you get after a long flight.

A: Yeah. I just wish I wasn't so tired.

Leo calls out that dinner is ready. I am unabel to leave my spot on the couch. Ravi walks over to me and begins to chuckel.

R: Cmon lets go get some food.

A: Wonshik, normally I would say yes, but I am far too tired to be eating. I am just going to go to bed. Good night Ravi. (Kisses his lips)

R: Okay, well I will put some away for you just in case you wake up hungry in the middle of the night. Manager isn't here so I will be in bed after I eat and shower.

A: (yawns.) Okay. See you in a bit.

I peck his cheek and go to my bed to fall back asleep. I don't remember if Ravi ever showed up, because I don't remember him wrapping his arms around me. Then yet again, I have been tired for quite some time.